League Cup Tie V Rangers

THE LARK SAINT

TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR RANGERS CLASH

Saints head to Ibrox on Tuesday 28th October 2014 for a Scottish League Cup Fourth Round tie against Rangers and tickets for the game are on sale now from the McDiarmid Park Ticket Office.

Ticket prices are as follows:

Adults - £21
Concessions (over 65s, 16 and 17 year olds)- £15
Under 16s - £5

Bundesaint

At the last Committee meeting to my knowledge a 100% decision on running a bus to Ibrox  was not made (See post 2), at least that's  how i remember it(But a joint bus  from McDiarmid was agreed if my memory serves me right. Being as the McD BUS IS NOW FULL .  i was merely checking IF WE WERE doing an indepandant bus  as putting up a bus thread is not my place but i was trying to help the bus convener  who has a busy life, and people had been asking me.Sorry if that style  of chairman ship does not suit you.

You seem to be having digs at me all over the place since appearing on here , and i am m not sure i like it or deserve it

I can take a slagging as much as the next man, and usually do, however  the difference being i know them and its  not some one hiding behind a Key Board trying to be the Smart Alex

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

How many names are on the sheet?

Very much doubt that there will be enough to make it financially viable to run a bus.

I may be proven wrong, but the folk that stir the shit about the non running of a bus,  invariably attend very few away games.

As one who has travelled on the home and away bus since the formation of Barossa Street Saints you might think that I am of the opinion that there should be a bus to this game.

While it is in the "Constitution " that it is the aim of the committee to run buses home and away, surely no one is so blinkered to see that buses can't be run which will result in financial suicide.

For personal reasons I will not be attending this fixture. 

I am not hiding behind a keyboard if you can't remember what goes on at meetings that is not my fault it was agreed we would book bus to the game ,if there wasn't enough names it would be cancelled,and go on McFarland bus ,that option is no longer if saints bus is full committee can make decision tomorrow when discussion comedy night.

there will be a bus to this game as there appears to be interest in attending,timings as follows :-

Wheel Inn  1645pm

depart Barossa St 1715pm

booking sheet available by contacting club during opening times about 20 plus seats stil available

braw

there will be a bus to this game as there appears to be interest in attending,timings as follows :-

Wheel Inn  1645pm

depart Barossa St 1715pm

booking sheet available by contacting club during opening times about 20 plus seats stil available

Did I book on Saturday ( 2 adult 1 junior)?