Sports Direct Fc V St Johnstone 28/10/14

rik2304

Lappin croft and Ohalleron all passingers. Shite performance the type of performance that gets folk sacked. Tommy can only piss with the cock he has though. All the quality has gone.

Feeling really let down, beginning to think my money and time is better spent on new lights for the living room and paint for the bathroom

Lappin croft and Ohalleron all passingers. Shite performance the type of performance that gets folk sacked. Tommy can only piss with the cock he has though. All the quality has gone.

Feeling really let down, beginning to think my money and time is better spent on new lights for the living room and paint for the bathroom

Infrastructure.

No quality at all. We need someone in the middle of the park who can put a foot on the ball, look up and pick a simple pass.

Too busy trying to get the ball up the park as quickly as possible, losing posession, running round like headless chickens.

I'm all for a bit of effort but what we lack is quality.

Depressed:(

il give you that you have a point

I am a defender of Gary Mac.. But his failure to track his man cost us dear. Frazer Wright should have cost us too but Boyd shat it. Can't take anything away from Mannus.

Reminds me of two seasons ago, after 6(?) games without a win WHERE WILL THE NEXT WIN COME FROM and we then went on a fantastic run. This side has it in them.

To go out of a cup to a team who showed the passion that we usually do was upsetting, simply put. But this is not the end of our season

Don't think anyone would have argued with the starting lineup so IMHO TW got that bit right. The injury to Muzz came at a bad time and obviously upset the balance of the side - McDonald is ok but having used one sub early limited the options in the 2nd half.

I think a big bit of our problem is a lack of pace - we're trying to attack on the counter down the wings but Croft is too slow and while Lappin is ok, too often the midfield / front men aren't there to give him options so we get a high ball to the likes of Graham who is covered by 3 defenders. Even worse when the defence get forward to support (eg Cuptie and Beast), they're too slow to get back leaving us open to a counter attack - Mackay was caught out twice on the halfway line tonight.

Too many players seem to be getting a start no matter what (yes Croft I'm looking at you) and are practically passengers in the side. The only pass marks tonight in the midfield came from Midge. O'Halloran was ok earlier on and had a good chance 2nd half but too often tries to do it all himself. McFadden just doesn't look fit - we're all waiting for a wonder touch to win a game and I just can't see where its going to come from.

I am a defender of Gary Mac.. But his failure to track his man cost us dear. Frazer Wright should have cost us too but Boyd shat it. Can't take anything away from Mannus.

Reminds me of two seasons ago, after 6(?) games without a win WHERE WILL THE NEXT WIN COME FROM and we then went on a fantastic run. This side has it in them.

To go out of a cup to a team who showed the passion that we usually do was upsetting, simply put. But this is not the end of our season

You sound very much like a Hibee I know. He spent a long time last season saying something similar..   :shock:

I hope you're right though  laddie, but I don't think they do have it in them..  The good news is we have another game in  3 days time..  We need a goal ( or two) and we need 3 points..

If we fail to score on Friday my alarm bell will defo start to ring..

I also do not think we have it....if Tommy and Callum don't set our team up differently then I fear we are destined to lose out on both cups and be involved in a dogfight with one or two clubs at the wrong end of the league!

I hope I'm wrong, but we appear to not be learning from our mistakes and that's what is so disappointing both from tonights match and other games so far this season.

Tonight it was a header from Daly (his first touch after coming off the bench) which cannoned off the upright in 74mins, then McCulloch headed in from offside in 78mins and that was followed by MacLeod heading their winner on 86mins.

Three headers all missed by Saints defence....and this is only one example in one game of the repeated mistakes, whilst many other repeated errors occured all over the pitch by Saints players throughout this match and witnessed in too many other matches so far this season! Do we ever watch the opposition prior to games and look at how we can exploit any weaknesses....it does'nt appear so, but tonight our opponents certainly knew where our weakness was!

Motherwell on Friday and yet another case of helping out a team desperate for a result....and I don't mean Motherwell helping out Saints! Get rid of the pedestrian passing, put a lot more pace into their game with even half the effort of Chris Millar and I'll mibbee then believe we can win a game and climb the league.

You sound very much like a Hibee I know. He spent a long time last season saying something similar..   :shock:

I hope you're right though  laddie, but I don't think they do have it in them..  The good news is we have another game in  3 days time..  We need a goal ( or two) and we need 3 points..

If we fail to score on Friday my alarm bell will defo start to ring..

You paint your bathroom?

You could end up with mould in the corners.