Rip Darren Bicket

saintbear

Ye ken yersel this is a peaceful day oot,its a celebration of Darrens life and his love for Saints. Add to that a wee rememberance on 17 minutes for departed fans. Also the bonus of creating a decent atmosphere in a ground which has bad memories for us (Ive never been back there since that game) No doubt the police might look upon a group of around 60+ (No idea how many will turn up) as potential trouble,but thats their shout,as long as they understand we're hoping more for a party atmosphere. It would show you just how out of touch the authorities are if they think Perth can muster a troublesome mob of that calibre,last time would have been the early 90's !!!!! Aye i also know fine well what Hamilton have to offer,believe me it wont come to that......Its oor party

60 + ha ha.... And the rest. Biggest group since Falkirk away and Raith away in the early 80 s

Glenrothes saintee (cant use quote thing and dont' do facebook - so 5 of us from Edinburgh and Nelly meeting in Glasgow) , will wait and see when Perth arrive in Glasgow and then get a train from Waverley that arrives at similar time, so probably half ten or eleven, GD Perm - PM time of Arrival etc??!!

Edited by crieffsaintandy

Glenrothes saintee (cant use quote thing and dont' do facebook - so 5 of us from Edinburgh and Nelly meeting in Glasgow) , will wait and see when Perth arrive in Glasgow and then get a train from Waverley that arrives at similar time, so probably half ten or eleven, GD Perm - PM time of Arrival etc??!!

Is this a private Edinburgh Elite day out  :laugh:  :laugh: or are all welcome to join, if so keep in touch with arrangements etc, up for a wee away day on the train with a few lemonades next week not had one for ages,

Guys from Perth getting train at 10:14 which gets them into Glasgow an hour later. If I'm going, I will get the 09:04 from Markinch and the 10:04 from Haymarket which gets into Glasgow at 10:50.

For those coming back to Perth at night, I have spoken to Dunc at the Moncrieff Arms who is happy for us to go back there.

There will be live entertainment and Dunc will put on a bar snack menu.

All he asks is that we have a good time remembering those saints fans who have passed and we cause no bother.

There will also be a collection on the evening for Help for Heros- there is no minimum donation we just ask that if you come along at night you put something in.

So I can get a rough idea of numbers for Dunc, can you let me know if you plan to come along after Hamilton.

Cheers

Bear

For those coming back to Perth at night, I have spoken to Dunc at the Moncrieff Arms who is happy for us to go back there.

All he asks is that we have a good time remembering those saints fans who have passed and we cause no bother.

There will also be a collection on the evening for Help for Heros- there is no minimum donation we just ask that if you come along at night you put something in.

So I can get a rough idea of numbers for Dunc, can you let me know if you plan to come along after Hamilton.

Cheers

Bear

if am no in the cells and after i have paid ma  'respects'  tae mr alex marble staircase i will see ye in the monky.keep some sarnies back chief.

Cheers

Bear

And I can only imagine what  the entertainment is   :laugh:  :laugh:      Is Jim weir singing Delilhah?    Have a drink for me. xx :sad:

Edited by mogs1968

And I can only imagine what  the entertainment is   :laugh:  :laugh:      Is Jim weir singing Delilhah?    Have a drink for me. xx :sad:

Nice one morag .that was some night ha ha I think John mcquillan was also in the monky that night.

Braw times eh ?