Rip Darren Bicket

saintbear

Just a reminder that we are meeting up in the Monkie once we get back.

Dunc putting on Stovies for a couple quid a plate, there will be live music from @ 9pm, a signed Saints top to raffle and a collection for Help for Heros.

Let's have a great day to remember our past Saints fans.

As long as your not singing.;-p Edited by mogs1968

I don't think I knew Darren, but  I just want to say well done to the guys who sang his name and  applauded. We never realised at first what was happening but once we realised we all joined in  as did many around us. Also got to say well done to the Accies fans who also joined in. Fair play to all the guys for the great atmosphere created .

There was roughly 70-80 turned up for Darren (actually looked a no bad saints crowd all in at the game yesterday). Good crack on the trains and pub. Nice wee night in the Moncrieff afterwards too. A few quid raised for the help for heroes fund thanks to Tommy donating a signed saints top. It was the kind of day Darren would have enjoyed, so well done to all involved

Edited by chips

Yesterday was a fitting way to give one off my best mates a fitting farewell,to the guys who turned up thank you ,it was a long emotional day .The standing ovation and one Darren Bicket chant to you Hamilton I applaud you in your respect for one of ours. To the police in glasgow who were good as they knew it was a Memorial Day but with numbers like that it could get con screwed as some thing different

Numbers always attract attention 6-11 home back in moncrieff for half 7 we bit of music ,raffle stories money raised went to the moncrieff arms charity help the heroes ,a signed top from Tommy

A lot of sore heads today but Darren got respect he deserves love you Darren miss you big time