Saints V Dundee United 27/12/14

The ghost of Jim Morton

Looking forward to this game, get me oot goose after eating and drinking a shed load over the last few days. Really looking forward to the up coming games and really want to see a front line of McLean, McFadden, and o'halloran at some point.

As for line up for this week, I would go with replacing Graham with McFadden and if Millar misses out I would bring in Brown. Brown would be a better bet than Davidson as he has more discipline and more likely to keep the midfield shape. Davidson has been miles off the pace the last few times I have seen him play.

Bring it on COYS

Don't be daft, it's a derby match, never a game you should lie down and get walked all over with, rest 9 or 9 players? Nonsensical. A match against our local rivals has far more importance than a couple more places on the table.

Saying that, Dundee United are a scary team full of attacking flair, an interesting contest when matched with the defensive grit of St Johnstone. Would not be at all surprised to see Macca starting. Not expecting a game for the neutrals but I still think we'll have an engrossing football match in Perth tomorrow.

Calling it 1-1, which seems a bit hopeful but there we go.

Craiginasaintsstrip

Having watched the United v Celtic game I would be more concerned if I was a united fans than a Saints fam There is no way they can have as much luck in this game as they did last week. If they had ended up in the wrong side of a 5-2 it would not have been a travesty.

Typical united will sit back and try and hi on the break.

Normally just 3 of us go to matches, 7 going today. Crowd is going to be over 6k I think!

United have already sold out the North, so its looking likely they'll bring 3000 at the least, we'll get over that figure aswell. We could end up creeping over 7000, maybe even 8000 if it captures the imagination

I'm not sure I get your reasoning. If it's about position in the table, then fair-enough but I don't think it' wise to follow with that in mind. In the SPL any team is capable of beating any other so why would you play a severely weakened team against the team that is currently second just to play a stronger one against the team that lead the league for the first few weeks? Madness.