Collum Excels Himself.

Kilgour

I thought that once the game had restarted you couldn't change a decision???? If that's the case Collum needs "re-educated".

Your thoughts are correct according to the BBC pundits. Goal should stand (rightly or wrongly) .

The decision should not be reversed once the game has restarted.

Collum needs to go on a refresher course, which a lot of us have thought for a long while.

The thing I notice with Collum on the appearances I have seen, is that he is equally bad to both sides. Which is different to other refs/officials who seem to favour one team over another.

I think he is particularly inept and you are always going to witness controversy but I truly think he is devoid of any partisanship. Just crap.

Although I think Collum is a complete arse....surely the important thing is that, in the end, the decision to dissallow the goal was deemed to be correct.

Supporters and pundits again don't help referees with such statements as "oh, that decision was late" etc.....we often say that the ref only has a split second to make a decision, yet, if any time is taken, everybody gets on the official's backs about it.

Although I think Collum is a complete arse....surely the important thing is that, in the end, the decision to dissallow the goal was deemed to be correct.

Supporters and pundits again don't help referees with such statements as "oh, that decision was late" etc.....we often say that the ref only has a split second to make a decision, yet, if any time is taken, everybody gets on the official's backs about it.

Correct.  I actually like seeing a ref give himself some thinking time.

Correct decision,well offside,no idea why any doubt.

But was it his decision or was it the lines-woman just sticking to her guns and refusing to be intimidated by the little dictator?

Whatever it was, at least the officials, together, got the decision right. Like I say, I think Collum is useless, but not entirely sure he done anything wrong in this instance. It may well have been the lines-woman not being decisive initially that resulted in the confusion, as there were questions as to whether she flagged, or ran back towards the half way line etc when the ball went in etc etc

What was good to see was that Houston didn't make a big deal of it in his post match interview. He must be losing his Dundee Utd'isms