Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kilgour

Collum Excels Himself.

116 posts in this topic

It's good that France and Albania had some Collum decisions to debate this evening.

I wonder what we are Albania have to say about him 

Bayern lead 1-0 after a quick corner kick. No whistle from WC to indicate kick should be taken. Should this have stood?

No, and he should have had the cohones to make them re-take the corner.

Bayern lead 1-0 after a quick corner kick. No whistle from WC to indicate kick should be taken. Should this have stood?

Does the ref have to blow to indicate a corner can be taken. Not even sure he has to do it for free kick.

From just the highlights, it looked like players were throwing themselves around in the hope he'd give another unfathomable penalty decision.  This is the result of poor refereeing - make one shocking decision like that and it becomes a free for all.  How could he book a player for diving at any point in the match after giving a penalty for sitting down in the first 5 minutes?  Embarrassing is the word.

Egyptian FA are spending 10 grand to fly Collum in to ref a derby game.

I'd love to see that game.

Why are they paying him so much. 

Surely flights and accommodation for 3 nights should at most cost them two grand?! 

Why are they paying him so much. 

Surely flights and accommodation for 3 nights should at most cost them two grand?! 

I assume they want the world's top referee that can control tinder box games.:razz:.