St Johnstone Fan Fined

Guest Nairn Saint

Although I like the concept of the gladiator fight off, I think it may evolve into a strictly come dancing scenario with lots of well orchestrated and choreograph pavement dancing around handbags. Bottom line if CCTV captures you or you're seen in / with a crowd acting in such a manner you're acting art and part with the crowd and guilty by your actions. Fly with the crow's and get shot with them. If you walk away, ignore the others behaviour then your innocent. 

The bar of whether the behaviour is deemed threatening or abusive and menacing is If the behaviour amounts to anything that a "normal reasonable member of the public would find unacceptable" 

There are a good few supporters who are well now respected at the club despite previous indiscretions.

That's undoubtedly true. Quite a few on here as well.

There are a good few of us on here who know him and would be more than happy to vouch for him.

Those two posts last week, ten years on, do not read to me like the words of someone who has matured terribly much. Most of us just get to the point, sooner or later, where we admit we behaved like idiots. We've all done it. However, that's only a couple of posts and I know nothing about the guy so I'm more than happy to accept the word of those who know him.

There are a good few of us on here who know him and would be more than happy to vouch for him. 

There are a good few supporters who are well now respected at the club despite previous indiscretions.

Just ask PC Muir about slf's conduct at Muirton. SLF had his own holding room under the stand ; )

Edited by AthensSaint

We've aw done daft things at the fitba. I'm no admitting tae anything here like, let's just say that times are very different now.

Strangest incident was at Hampden when a police horse stood on my mate's foot. "Oh ya barstard" he shouts out, and I chime in with a "ferfucsake, eh?" - we both get lifted and miss the game as guests of HMC.