Danny Swanson

rik2304

Was at the game tonight, looking forward to seeing the Messiah in action. Left feeling extremely underwhelmed,  Neilson clearly put a lot of faith in him by playing him in an advanced position but the game largely passed him by.

Hearts were poor, lots of niggly fouls and they didn't like it when the likes of Raven and Draper dished it out in retaliation. 

My first look at Juanma at close quarters and he lived up to his reputation,  clearly the refs are getting wise to his antics after Brad showed them the way!

A fair result overall,  Hearts for the league- don't make me laugh! 

• 4 months later...

Delighted he is back. On his game he is exactly what we need, someone who is able to take a man on and play dangerous passes into our strikers. He is decent at set pieces and also not afraid to shoot from distance.

On his game, there are not many better entertainers in Scottish football.

Not convinced this wasn't a knee jerk reaction by Tommy, as Saints fans wanted good news after the last 4 days, although getting a player who obviously never made the grade at his last 2 clubs does not set the heather alight.

In my opinion we have enough naturally left footed players who can play wide left.

I'm happy to be proved wrong by him though.