Largest Selection Of Hot Toasties In Dumfries

ILOVETOASTIES

Hello St Johnstone fans.... (Sorry to take up your time, we wanted to just get in contact before you came down on Saturday)

My name is Lee Vann-Wakelin and I run a wee Toasties shop in Dumfries town centre. (With 212 different types of Toasties, hot and cold rolls too.)

Here is our Facebook link: (All 212 toasties are listed in a menu click area)

https://www.facebook.com/lvws200

We are 70p for a Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate (Pubs are nearby in every direction.... LAUGH OUT LOUD)

We are £1 for a bacon roll and sauce

We are £1.90 for a Bacon, Slice Sausage, Egg and Scone and Sauce

We have a QUEENS v ST JOHNSTONE Toasty for the day (For every match between your guys) which is HAGGIS, CHEESE and ONIONS £1.60.

Orders can be texted to 07581366702 please state your name, your order and the tme you wish to collect. and it will be ready.

Ask me any questions, or prices and i'll reply. Thanks in advance

'Cheapest place in Dumfries' was sacrificed for 'Largest selection of hot toasties in Dumfries' on wife's orders... L O L.

Cheese and Onion £1.30

Chicken Tikka Toastie £1 (Hot sauce added for free if you likey spicey

Banana and Honey £1.30

Banana and Brown Sauce £1 (Not my thing though.... L O L)

Edited by ILOVETOASTIES

Hello St Johnstone fans.... (Sorry to take up your time, we wanted to just get in contact before you came down on Saturday)

My name is Lee Vann-Wakelin and I run a wee Toasties shop in Dumfries town centre. (With 212 different types of Toasties, hot and cold rolls too.)

Here is our Facebook link: (All 212 toasties are listed in a menu click argea)

https://www.facebook.com/lvws200

We are 70p for a Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate (Pubs are nearby in every direction.... LAUGH OUT LOUD)

We are £1 for a bacon roll and sauce

We are £1.90 for a Bacon, Slice Sausage, Egg and Scone and Sauce

We have a QUEENS v ST JOHNSTONE Toasty for the day (For every match between your guys) which is HAGGIS, CHEESE and ONIONS £1.60.

Orders can be texted to 07581366702 please state your name, your order and the tme you wish to collect. and it will be ready.

Ask me any questions, or prices and i'll reply. Thanks in advance

Hope you do well Lee.