Celtic Game - 14Th Feb

fazman1977

Aw naw. The great unwashed are to bring their bile to our doorstep. Wonder what Saints team will turn up. Pretty inconsistent in recent weeks!

I attended the Friday night Aberdeen game, praying we would keep the score down. In the end Aberdeen were lucky to escape with a draw, and I had witnessed the most entertaining game I had seen this season. St Johnstone your middle name is enigma!

Predictably unpredictable!

COYS⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

With most supporters spending £50 upwards yesterday along with performance,ko time & chances of win I don't see a big crowd for this especially at £26.

Club should reduce price but they can't afford to lose Celtic income as they would probably turn up to watch their reserve team.

Lets bounce back and break some hearts on Valentines day!

Croft & MOH to start please.

Certainly MOH to start.

While I agree with the sentiment of letting the youngsters have a run in the team. Would want to wait till we are secure in top 6. We all know what can happen if you are seventh at the split a play off game could be on the cards.

at least muzz starting to show a bit of form get him and midge in the middle for the next game and ando and wright back in the middle of defence and hopeful macca is OK has anyone heard any news on him yet

Agree with that. Mecca should be OK. Was left out on Saturday as he didn't want to play on astro apparently.

This group of players always bounce back. Horror show v Inverness resulted in our best league performance of the season against Aberdeen. The hurt from yesterday will be used and unleashed against a Celtic side who seem to think they can cruise at domestic level and concentrate on Europe. Lets give them a proper ****ing shock like we know we can. Get right in their faces, and never stop, and see what luck we get when he try and earn it.

This group of players always bounce back. Horror show v Inverness resulted in our best league performance of the season against Aberdeen. The hurt from yesterday will be used and unleashed against a Celtic side who seem to think they can cruise at domestic level and concentrate on Europe. Lets give them a proper ****ing shock like we know we can. Get right in their faces, and never stop, and see what luck we get when he try and earn it.

Downside is Celtic go top if they beat us. I assume they will play their new signings who I doubt will be eligible for Europe & they will be eager to impress.