Celtic Game - 14Th Feb

fazman1977

Hes good on the ball and better than May in the air. He has no idea how to shield the ball though, and either isnt strong enough or doesn't know how to use his strength when he's under pressure. He also has two free headers today, and missed the target twice.

Don't get me wrong he has talent, but hes closer to the May we seen before the loans than the one we saw after them.

The really good header that just missed the far post was far from a free header

Did anyone else see the absolute thundercunt of a Celtic supporter kicking the pensioner's car at the Crieff Road roundabout after the game? A wee old man and his wife sitting stationary whilst everyone crossed the road, only for this total zoomer to claim they tried to run over his equally cretinous 16 year old son and proceed to smash the car's number plate and grill. Vermin.

Hearing this has made me crabbit.

I hope the old couple were ok after this pish poor advertisement from "the greatest fans in the world"

Maybe us Wap fans should do our own wee just giving page for the old couple. Just to let them know that not all football fans are morons.

I'd be up for donating a tenner or so to help them out.

Anybody know who they were?

Edited by jazzsaint

LAUGH OUT LOUD if u cast your mind back to around 1995 you'll find Atilla Sekerlioglu used to do the same thing with the saints fans LAUGH OUT LOUD

Exactly.it was Braw when dino did it.now we cannae go back tae it as it's been hijacked by the plastics.

A bit like Aberdeen zoomers ripping off Chelsea's carefree song.bit ironic for them as they have a. Wee love in with Spurs ha ha

They were hardly easy headers, but the second one he had more time than he probably realised and might have been able to bring it down and hit a shot.

Are you wanting him the size of Iwelumo, great at shielding the ball but use for fook all else!!

No, he maybe doesn't need to get that size but just a bit bigger, and better at shielding the ball. He's no longer inexperienced enough for that to be much of an excuse, as hes approaching 50 senior games now.

world class save from mannus fae gms shot.

was looking fwd to trial by sportscene getting broon done for diving but for some odd reason it was omitted, also looked like saints were absolutely pumped . we only had 1 chance apparently.

wonder if kane would have came on if it was still 0-0.? as much as i was gutted that kane didnt start crdeit still had to go to tommy for making a positive change. at only 1nil plenty of managers would have brought on another mf

does anyone know how long muzz will be out yet hopefully not to long he was starting to get back to his old self 

I haven't seen this or got the impression he is anywhere near back to his old self.

I feel the opposite, the guy is a passenger, he will never get back to his old self, sad to see but I think he is finished, has been for a while now.

Did you notice that at the end of the game the wee eejit Deila struts up the middle of the pitch does his usual childish stuff with the Celtic supporters and finishes off with a McFadden get it up you arm pump ? We should all complain about being offended to the compliance officer and perhaps a two game ban might follow.

nothing at all wrong with it, why would any fitba fan moan about things like this, it is a bit of fun, a personality, more of it all round from our game I say.

we all moan when a player doesn't wave or when they don't applaud the fans, everyone moaned about Billy folded arms Stark.

if that offends you, you mibee should start watching carpet bowls.

nothing at all wrong with it, why would any fitba fan moan about things like this, it is a bit of fun, a personality, more of it all round from our game I say.

we all moan when a player doesn't wave or when they don't applaud the fans, everyone moaned about Billy folded arms Stark.

if that offends you, you mibee should start watching carpet bowls.

Totally agree with most of what you have said ---BUT would draw your attention to ALEX MARSHALL that well known Scottish bowls Internationalist who ALSO does a very good GIRUY arm motion after winning against his opponents across the border.

Hope they get hammered. Celtic doing well in Europe done nothing for us,

of course it does, it is good for every club in Scotland, gives us a healthy cheque everytime they do well in Europe.

gives much needed coverage of our game in Europe therefore increasing our tv coverage worldwide, which in turn increases money coming into our football..

the better our teams do in Europe also increases our chances of more Scottish teams playing in Europe.

Totally agree with most of what you have said ---BUT would draw your attention to ALEX MARSHALL that well known Scottish bowls Internationalist who ALSO does a very good GIRUY arm motion after winning against his opponents across the border.

aye but that was outdoor bowls, LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Hearing this has made me

I hope the old couple were ok after this pish poor advertisement from "the greatest fans in the world"

Maybe us Wap fans should do our own wee just giving page for the old couple. Just to let them know that not all football fans are morons.

I'd be up for donating a tenner or so to help them out.

Anybody know who they were?

Don't know who they are, a pensioner at least in his late 70's early 80's I was concentrating on the traffic, heard a loud thump, my other half said that guy just kicked that couples car! I then saw the front bumper smashed and the license plate hanging off! It must have been some kick 'cos it looked like the driver had actually driven in to a wall! The couple didn't stop(probably too scared)

Honestly if that's what they are like when they win!

You have to ask why there was no police presence though. Two sets of fans coming out of the same gate at the same time at a busy roundabout...come on constabulary. Saints pay sweetly for the police cover too!

I know it could be any football fan because we all have our dafties but I am seriously considering giving the Celtic fixture a miss.

Won't like not supporting my team, but I really don't get what the 'old firm' bring to the game apart from their sectarian bike, and bully boy mentality. I for one wouldn't be sad if they left the league!

Back to the original point tho' I'd be happy to make a donation, I would hate to think we were tarred with the same brush as 'tic. That couple must have a pretty poor image of football and the fans.

Don't know who they are, a pensioner at least in his late 70's early 80's I was concentrating on the traffic, heard a loud thump, my other half said that guy just kicked that couples car! I then saw the front bumper smashed and the license plate hanging off! It must have been some kick 'cos it looked like the driver had actually driven in to a wall! The couple didn't stop(probably too scared)

Honestly if that's what they are like when they win!

You have to ask why there was no police presence though. Two sets of fans coming out of the same gate at the same time at a busy roundabout...come on constabulary. Saints pay sweetly for the police cover too!

I know it could be any football fan because we all have our dafties but I am seriously considering giving the Celtic fixture a miss.

Won't like not supporting my team, but I really don't get what the 'old firm' bring to the game apart from their sectarian bike, and bully boy mentality. I for one wouldn't be sad if they left the league!

Back to the original point tho' I'd be happy to make a donation, I would hate to think we were tarred with the same brush as 'tic. That couple must have a pretty poor image of football and the fans.

Sorry should read bile! Sectarian bike could bring an all together different dimension to the game!