Penicuik Double Glazing Call Centre, Perth

Carron

The original Penicuik Double Glazing were excellent they did work for me in our first flat after we were married almost 30 years ago now. This company went bust due to much too rapid expansion in the late 1980's/90's. The company that now has the name although I have never had any work done by them in subsequent houses never offered anything like as good a pre sales service as the original company. I don't know if this information is of any use to you

• 2 years later...

Nuisance calls---Information Commissioners Office.

Few weeks ago I sent an Email to the I.C.O.to complain about cold callers asking about accidents I was supposed to have sustained. Got a phone call from a nice young lady from I.C.O. explaining the action they are taking regarding these cold callers.

So it was nice to read that a company Keurboom communications ltd. has been fined a record £400,000. for making over 100M calls.

Also a new law is to be introduced to make Directors liable to individual fines of up to £500,000.

The Company has gone into Voluntary Receivership.

Haven't had any of these calls since I complained.

Peace at last.:wink: