Michael O'halloran

Chris Iwelimbo

Hi Chris good to hear from you. I agree with what you said and to back you up he is our top goal scorer from left wing. I too believe he would score more through the middle. In another post I stated I would like to see him up front with Kane. Are you doing your coaching badges we are desperately in need of an offensive coach.

Hi Chris good to hear from you. I agree with what you said and to back you up he is our top goal scorer from left wing. I too believe he would score more through the middle. In another post I stated I would like to see him up front with Kane. Are you doing your coaching badges we are desperately in need of an offensive coach.

I heard our coaches are offensive :)

No. Just no. O'Halloran needs to be played on the wong as through the centre he ends up having no idea where to run, at least on the left his instructions are simple. He's also ****ing brutal at finishing, and I wouldn't trust him with one-on-ones.

He doesn't follow his instructions when playing on the left. I've lost count of the number of times he has drifted into the centre, clearly desperate to be in the thick of the attacking action, thus leaving Brian Easton with absolutely no support down the side. It's a tricky one. He is clearly one of the most gifted footballers in Scotland who doesn't seem to possess much of a footballing brain.

Edited by The Real Saints

I think playing o'halloran up front would be near to how inverness are playing now with Marley Watkins, a player with tons of pace and decent finishing. If you put the ball in behind the defence then they will get on the end of it. But if you watch ICT, they are missing a lot of chance due to the fact that Watkins finishing, positioning and football brain are just not as good as Billy McKays was.

No. Just no. O'Halloran needs to be played on the wong as through the centre he ends up having no idea where to run, at least on the left his instructions are simple. He's also ****ing brutal at finishing, and I wouldn't trust him with one-on-ones.

Random Guy, you dinnae half talk a load of sh**e, when MOH is on the "wong" he runs sideways right across the pitch, but when he's in the middle he bursts through with pace and purpose, were you at the last saints v motherwell game?