Joma

dave mc

P&B 'insider' tips ftw

-------------------

There is a post that says our away top this season could have been yellow and green. That was for this past season and it was yellow and black stripes. It looked horrific. Believe this season was just a straight white or yellow choice. 

Edited by sjfc99

slightly off topic for second, but where could I get a cheap saints top / strip for a 3 year old,,,Doesnt have to be this seasons. I know a wee lad who is desperate for a top amd I said I would look for one,, not wating to pay too much

I was wondering if there were any 18 month sized?

Inside source: the players have chosen their kits for this season. The home kit is similar to this seasons, but the away is a white kit with a red/black stripe along the chest (like the Germany top)

------------------------

The player's haven't chosen the kit - they haven't seen it - certainly not as of last week. The home kit was decided in February time, slightly later than normal, due to the contract renewal. The away kit was only decided in April. There is no red/black stripe along the chest either.

Inside source: the players have chosen their kits for this season. The home kit is similar to this seasons, but the away is a white kit with a red/black stripe along the chest (like the Germany top)

How do I get myself an inside source? Everybody seems to have one. Fancy sharing yours?

Edited by Kevin James Is On Stilts

the home top has similar for the last 5 seasons!! Try something different

the home top has similar for the last 5 seasons!! Try something different

I suspect the German style kit that is being talked about is the same strip as in post 72. Nice looking kit if it is.

Thw home top will be different and the away top isnt that one in post 72, which is a pity as like the yellow version of it