Saints V Killie Sat 28Th Feb. 3Pm

The ghost of Jim Morton

I'd put Wotherspoon in the middle with Millar and let Croft go out wide.

One thing's for certain we need Frazer Wright in this game. The last Killie match at home Megennis

(of all people) could have scored about 5 from cross balls.

At last, a sensible post from start to finish.

Well done Broon.

I'm one of the few who actually rates Lappin in the middle. Would happily say he's our third best central midfielder when everyones fit. Be surprised if Muzz doesn't just come straight in to replace Lappin, would like the attacking intent of putting Wotherspoon central instead though.

Agree with that midfield, good opportunity to bring on muzz for Croft during the second half and spoony move out wide.

Spoony wonder goal I reckon, its been coming...

Mannus

Mackay Ando Wright Easton

Spoony Millar Muzz O'Hallaron

Macca Kane

subs- Banks Miller Scobbie Croft Swanson Graham Brown 

I genuinely feel that's our best team. High hopes for one of those great performances today when we just blow the opposition away (like the Ross County 4-0 last season)

my formation for todays game     

mannus

cuptie  ando  fraser  beaston

muzz

crofty  spoony  millar  mikey o

macca                                    think this an attacking team with muzz protecting the defence but providing a goal threat at corners and free-kicks. also an attacking bench of BG,Faddy ,Kano with swanson,miller,banksy.     heres my wee lads team age 9 so don't abuse him its crap or else haha          mannus

cuptie ando wright b. Easton

muzz  millar

crofty    spoony      m oh

macca

my formation for todays game     

mannus

cuptie  ando  fraser  beaston

muzz

crofty  spoony  millar  mikey o

macca                                    think this an attacking team with muzz protecting the defence but providing a goal threat at corners and free-kicks. also an attacking bench of BG,Faddy ,Kano with swanson,miller,banksy.     heres my wee lads team age 9 so don't abuse him its crap or else haha          mannus

cuptie ando wright b. Easton

muzz  millar

crofty    spoony      m oh

macca

Your sons team is better than yours IMO