Dundee United Are Shite!

Jimmy Wallace

No1 in Tayside, chortle! Jing's, crivens, help ma bob!

I know most of the old Saints fans take out their angst on Fundee because of historical reasons but I cannae stand Utd. Big headed players and coaching staff who think they are erchie!

Must be killing them getting beat from a "wee" team full of "industrial" footballers.

Edited by sasha

Jackie must stay!

Dundee Disunited.

Jackie's stock has never been lower, he has nowhere to go.  I think it is now 3 wins in 20 games, pyss poor and in truth relegation form.  That said United lost £10 million of talent in the space of a few months, no club of modest means can replace players of this calibre easily.  Jackie has another transfer window to sort this out, and rightly so. There appears to be splits at boardroom level and the fans are all over the place (imo) not healthy!  however all is not lost.  Our production and development of  the best young players in Scotland is second to no-one, and we are in a strong position financially, the strongest for a generation, as ever rumours of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.  I still find it astonishing that we made top six, all things considered, as I have pointed out on here before it really does not say much for our closest rivals or the league in general.

Troubles in the boardroom I believe being the cause of another director walking. Potential buyers have pulled out and very little money going into summer transfer funds. Rumours at the mo but time will tell

'Transfer funds'???? not since the 1990's chips....its all about developing young players, and believe me we have plenty coming through!

Jackie's stock has never been lower, he has nowhere to go.  I think it is now 3 wins in 20 games, pyss poor and in truth relegation form.  That said United lost £10 million of talent in the space of a few months, no club of modest means can replace players of this calibre easily.  Jackie has another transfer window to sort this out, and rightly so. There appears to be splits at boardroom level and the fans are all over the place (imo) not healthy!  however all is not lost.  Our production and development of  the best young players in Scotland is second to no-one, and we are in a strong position financially, the strongest for a generation, as ever rumours of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.  I still find it astonishing that we made top six, all things considered, as I have pointed out on here before it really does not say much for our closest rivals or the league in general.

'Transfer funds'???? not since the 1990's chips....its all about developing young players, and believe me we have plenty coming through!

Have too admire your optimism.

How does the lad souter get so much compliments ! Every time i have seen him he has been hopeless

He came into the team at 16 and playing centre back. He oozes class with the ball at his feet, has timing in the tackle, is as fast as he needs to be. The big criticism of JS is he gets caught in possession too often, but he is so young he will learn. He also had a injury interrupted season and only came back for the last few games, in a new role of centre mid, he has excelled.....even when we lose he shows spades of quality, and he is still only 18. When Soutar first broke into the team 213, my mate was chatting to Davies Narey who he sees regularly, Narey reckoned then that long term JS will be a centre mid...he would know!

He came into the team at 16 and playing centre back. He oozes class with the ball at his feet, has timing in the tackle, is as fast as he needs to be. The big criticism of JS is he gets caught in possession too often, but he is so young he will learn. He also had a injury interrupted season and only came back for the last few games, in a new role of centre mid, he has excelled.....even when we lose he shows spades of quality, and he is still only 18. When Soutar first broke into the team 213, my mate was chatting to Davies Narey who he sees regularly, Narey reckoned then that long term JS will be a centre mid...he would know!

Must be like the 2 guys that went Celtic. Just don't show it against us.

Next Garry Kenneth imo.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...