Dundee United Are Shite!

Jimmy Wallace

Apparently there is a fans protest being organised via Facebook for their game against Hearts.  They are being asked to enter the ground en masse at 3.15pm.

They'll be 2-0 down by then!!

After Tuesday night there, Hibs have won more games v SPFL teams than Utd this season

:laugh:

Edited by Edstar101

Administration would be a surprise given all the good work they did to clear their bank debts. Relegation would hurt them hard, they have Premier League infrastructure and (I think) the 3rd highest wage bill behind the Tic and the Sheep. Cost cutting would be inevitable if they went down but administration??? Don't think so, most of their debt is in soft loans from supporters and the Thompson family, can't see how they would be happy with that outcome.

Administration would be a surprise given all the good work they did to clear their bank debts. Relegation would hurt them hard, they have Premier League infrastructure and (I think) the 3rd highest wage bill behind the Tic and the Sheep. Cost cutting would be inevitable if they went down but administration??? Don't think so, most of their debt is in soft loans from supporters and the Thompson family, can't see how they would be happy with that outcome.

outstandin Point.

• 1 month later...

I couldn't help but laugh at the bald headed numptie greeting his eyes out at the end. I have been totally pissed off after many semi final defeats and relegations over the years but have never felt like crying on these occasions, but when I heard the score in the semi v Aberdeen and of course the final itself I couldn't stop the tears . I have always thought true fans should accept defeat and celebrate success.

Do you think they will come in for Tommy again ?.

I would!  My sources tell me TW was impressed with the deal he was being offered, but hell would freeze over before he even considered working with Stephen Thompson.

It may yet prove to be a very good time to take over at Tannadice, new regime, big changes with club at its lowest ebb since the 1950's............;)