Dundee United Are Shite!

Jimmy Wallace

Wasn't sure who I wanted to win.

Hate Hamilton for their time wasting & intimidation of the ref but they won't compete for top 6.

Don't hate United but glad to see them in championship & think they will go into administration.They will lose a lot of players(none I would want at Saints) & will struggle in championship.

They would have brought a good crowd though & they don't have a plastic pitch.

While I agree with your summary, think you'll agree United offered very little in the way of football and as such deserved to loose.

Poorest United team in many a long year.

And only going to get worse

If I could be bothered I would find the post where I stated that McKinnon was a bad choice for manager.

• 7 months later...
On 28/05/2017 at 6:04 PM, Tranmere Saintee said:

A lot of mentions on this thread for the mighty Gunning ( who a certain member of this forum argued about how good he was when he went down south) was playing for Douglas AFC in their humping by Letham in the North Tayside Cup on Friday evening.

Yes United are shite!!

Do you think United have improved or are they still .....?

Long way to go.    We have lost our best 2 players, and neither are easily replaceable, ergo we need a strong skilful leader on the park to regalvanise the team, I hope Shabba has someone in mind, I would have thought such an experienced manager would be able to bring in a player or 2 that would fit in.  St Mirren are flying just now, but they will hit difficulties over the next while eveyone does in this division.  

Falkirk was an aberration, a 0-0 after a reaming like that was always likely.  It is still in our hands, if we win our remaining fixtures, we are promoted.  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Few things in life can be wholly relied upon. The ever-lasting shiteness of Dundee United is one of them. Even when they were really good, they were, in fact,  shite. They are the personification of shite. Shiteness is the essence of their being. Shites shite Dundee United.

(Actually I’ve nothing against them, but that wouldn’t wind Smarmy Arab up).

10 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Few things in life can be wholly relied upon. The ever-lasting shiteness of Dundee United is one of them. Even when they were really good, they were, in fact,  shite. They are the personification of shite. Shiteness is the essence of their being. Shites shite Dundee United.

(Actually I’ve nothing against them, but that wouldn’t wind Smarmy Arab up).

you should have used that as your poem entry on the podcast