Dundee United Are Shite!

Jimmy Wallace

9 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Also: how the hell can Moshni get a game ahead of Scobbie? I'd have quite happily seen Scobbie back in the Saints defence yesterday.

Tam has been injured all season, and consequently not really had a run in the team to show what he can do.  Moshni has been a stand out since he arrived.  I hope both are around next season.  Durnan, has been out for weeks, and he is another I would keep he needs a good partner.....CB's have been shaky all season, but then our FBs have been suspect and the midfield not much better, puting pressure on the defence.... the confidence drained out if the team since xmas.  

The keeper listing was a misprint.

15 hours ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Just wondering where the money is going to come from to replace virtually the whole team he is getting shot of and Moshni stays!,

Take over to be confirmed in the next few weeks...but then I have been hearing that for a while.  Can't see Czaba lasting the summer, the pitch forks are out big time.   Rumours that Robbie Neilson is being lined up.............and a certain TW may be approached....again. ;)

9 minutes ago, Smarmy Arab said:

Take over to be confirmed in the next few weeks...but then I have been hearing that for a while.  Can't see Czaba lasting the summer, the pitch forks are out big time.   Rumours that Robbie Neilson is being lined up.............and a certain TW may be approached....again. ;)

I'm sure that'll be as successful as the last time. And the time before that. ;) 

On 13/05/2018 at 9:11 PM, Smarmy Arab said:

Tam has been injured all season, and consequently not really had a run in the team to show what he can do.  Moshni has been a stand out since he arrived.  I hope both are around next season.  Durnan, has been out for weeks, and he is another I would keep he needs a good partner.....CB's have been shaky all season, but then our FBs have been suspect and the midfield not much better, puting pressure on the defence.... the confidence drained out if the team since xmas.  

The keeper listing was a misprint.

You used to say Paton was a standout.

If you're holding Moshni & Paton up as an example of you're best players no wonder the team are not getting promotion.

You have a point.....but take it from me Scobie had an injury ravaged season, and  consequently every time i saw him he flogged goals, unbelievably slow on the turn.  Moshni was a  class above any of the defenders we fielded last year, had he not arrived (along with Ralston) we would have finished 5th...or even 6th.

Back to the drawing board from scratch!

1 hour ago, Smarmy Arab said:

You have a point.....but take it from me Scobie had an injury ravaged season, and  consequently every time i saw him he flogged goals, unbelievably slow on the turn.  Moshni was a  class above any of the defenders we fielded last year, had he not arrived (along with Ralston) we would have finished 5th...or even 6th.

Back to the drawing board from scratch!

Thought that Mohsni is away and Scobbie is staying at Utd? I actually think Mosh is a good defender and would be worth signing for us. Just because he played for Sevco does not make him a bad player.

11 hours ago, Norsaint said:

Thought that Mohsni is away and Scobbie is staying at Utd? I actually think Mosh is a good defender and would be worth signing for us. Just because he played for Sevco does not make him a bad player.

Moshni is a very classy player, thats why Tunisia have included him in their provisional squad.  He is also reputed to have been the most active in visiting supporters events, hospitals and club charitable commitments.  He played for Sevco and lost his duster in the last game  neither of those things are likely to endear him to anyone, you should have heard the Arabs when he signed! His performances were all the more impressive when you consider the cynicism and hostility he faced when he stepped into a misfiring side.  

Does anyone really know why he attacked Irwin that day?  I remember Zizou attacking an italian in the WCF, it happens, who knows why?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...