Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Wallace

Dundee United Are Shite!

Wasn't sure who I wanted to win.

Hate Hamilton for their time wasting & intimidation of the ref but they won't compete for top 6.

Don't hate United but glad to see them in championship & think they will go into administration.They will lose a lot of players(none I would want at Saints) & will struggle in championship.

They would have brought a good crowd though & they don't have a plastic pitch.

I know we all like our wee digs at the arabs but I'd rather watch them 3 or 4 times a season than Accies.

Decent crowds at home for us, and a great away day derby against a team that at least tries to play a bit of football.

While I agree with your summary, think you'll agree United offered very little in the way of football and as such deserved to loose.

Poorest United team in many a long year.

And only going to get worse

If I could be bothered I would find the post where I stated that McKinnon was a bad choice for manager.

On 28/05/2017 at 6:04 PM, Tranmere Saintee said:

A lot of mentions on this thread for the mighty Gunning ( who a certain member of this forum argued about how good he was when he went down south) was playing for Douglas AFC in their humping by Letham in the North Tayside Cup on Friday evening.

Yes United are shite!!

Do you think United have improved or are they still .....?

There is no obvious crap team at or near the bottom of the SPFL. I looks highly likely that The Arabs will end up in the play offs. A this moment in time I couldn't see them beating the likes of Ross County over a two leg play off final. I reckon another season beckons for our Dundee neighbours. 

Long way to go.    We have lost our best 2 players, and neither are easily replaceable, ergo we need a strong skilful leader on the park to regalvanise the team, I hope Shabba has someone in mind, I would have thought such an experienced manager would be able to bring in a player or 2 that would fit in.  St Mirren are flying just now, but they will hit difficulties over the next while eveyone does in this division.  

Falkirk was an aberration, a 0-0 after a reaming like that was always likely.  It is still in our hands, if we win our remaining fixtures, we are promoted.  ;)

12 hours ago, Smarmy Arab said:

Long way to go.    We have lost our best 2 players, and neither are easily replaceable, ergo we need a strong skilful leader on the park to regalvanise the team, I hope Shabba has someone in mind,.  ;)

I dont see Tommy letting Pates go

Even more shite now! This coincided with certain players coming out to the press stating that they can still win the league etc. Second will now be a good achievement imo.

Few things in life can be wholly relied upon. The ever-lasting shiteness of Dundee United is one of them. Even when they were really good, they were, in fact,  shite. They are the personification of shite. Shiteness is the essence of their being. Shites shite Dundee United.

(Actually I’ve nothing against them, but that wouldn’t wind Smarmy Arab up).

10 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Few things in life can be wholly relied upon. The ever-lasting shiteness of Dundee United is one of them. Even when they were really good, they were, in fact,  shite. They are the personification of shite. Shiteness is the essence of their being. Shites shite Dundee United.

(Actually I’ve nothing against them, but that wouldn’t wind Smarmy Arab up).

you should have used that as your poem entry on the podcast