Adam Johnson

Nuggets

Having seen an alleged photograph of the girl she looks like she is in her mid twenties.

What are you suppose to say "Hi how are you do you fancy a quick one oh sorry hold on can you show me your ID first"

Dont know the ins and outs -BUT the addition of the "Grooming" charge seems to suggest he knew her age (allegedly).

Having seen an alleged photograph of the girl she looks like she is in her mid twenties.

What are you suppose to say "Hi how are you do you fancy a quick one oh sorry hold on can you show me your ID first"

Thank fook I'm old, fat, ugly and not single. If that's a genuine photo of a 15 year old then the world is indeed broken.

Dont know the ins and outs -BUT the addition of the "Grooming" charge seems to suggest he knew her age (allegedly).

CPS throw every charge at someone and hope to make it stick later.

I agree Mainstand. I always wonder if there is possibility of suing a nightclub / security firm in these situations, if they'd operated their door properly this wouldn't happen.

Only thing the guy should be guilty of is cheating on his missus which considering they have a baby together is pretty shitty behaviour IMO.