Season Tickets

Kyle

Got the phone call from Roddy, basically asking how was my experience renewing my S.T.

He asked if I had any questions or would I like to see anything else done in the future.

P.s. thanked him for his goal at Brockville, all those years ago. Legend. :laugh:

Outside of the boot? 20 yards out.

Got the phone call from Roddy, basically asking how was my experience renewing my S.T.

He asked if I had any questions or would I like to see anything else done in the future.

P.s. thanked him for his goal at Brockville, all those years ago. Legend. :laugh:

Did you ask him to explain the offside rule?

Outside of the boot? 20 yards out.

Back to the goal, takes ball on his chest and before it hits the deck, he swivels and unleashes an unstoppable shot past the keeper, at the uncovered end of the ground, with the Saints fans behind the goal.

GGGOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLL.

RODDY, RODDY, RODDY.

Back to the goal, takes ball on his chest and before it hits the deck, he swivels and unleashes an unstoppable shot past the keeper, at the uncovered end of the ground, with the Saints fans behind the goal.

GGGOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLL.

RODDY, RODDY, RODDY.

Was that the 4-1 game towards the end of the title winning season?

I remember a peach in that game but slightly different to what you describe.

Saints played in blue that day cause Falkirk had started wearing their away kit at home as an alternative to that manky Dark Blue/Light Blue Chessboard effort they had.

• 2 weeks later...

I presume it's effectively a discount on the ST equivalent to the cost price of the book - £6 or £7 perhaps, prob less if Saints themselves got a bulk discount. Is it even possible they got them free - Authors often agree to give books away on Amazon to get larger cash sales down the line as word of mouth and positive reviews kick in. Nae flies on them Broons.

Just checked on Amazon - already one very positive review. Very easy to do a review on there btw.