Season Tickets

Kyle

I notice the booklet says 1st of june is the deadline for zebra finance. Does anyone know if this is flexible? Seems quite early. Also it would appear zebra are still selling packages for other clubs. St Johnstone aren't featured on their site but I remember that being the case last year also so I'm not reading much into that.

Also why do Saints give a deadline for seat transfers surely if you want to move seat you could buy your season ticket anytime in a new seat? Apologies if I'm missing something obvious here.

Deadline is for keeping your present seat, not for moving seats.  If you haven't renewed by a certain date then your seat becomes open for others to take.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

When will the 2016/17 Season tickets be on sale.

Note that this weeks opponents Motherwell are advertising their new Season tickets.

Arabs tickets already on sale & some guys already buying them according to P&B.Wonder if they are priced for Championship.

Saints are useually pretty late in putting them on sale.

We should get them out now when there's a bit of positivity in the team/results.

.....and before my wife people start spending all the dough on other summer activities..

Christ, we said that after winning the Scottish Cup, and still they weren't early in getting them out.

• 2 weeks later...

Only just that I see a lot of other teams selling them already and bringing out kit etc. 

yes I know.

its always pissed me off when a club cynically in my opinion sells tickets before the last match.am still paying out to attend matches without having to find the money for the next season. but what the fuq do I know.

I do hope we don't have the same problems as last year when it was done by e mail. I'm still waiting on mine ! With the great performances post split and the chance of some new signings the club could be making a few more season ticket sales.  

If they didn't capitalise on the cup win with season book sales they never will.

Especially with that ****wit Roddy Grant in charge of promotions.