Season Tickets

Kyle

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot believe you cheapskates cheat the club this way. Next you will all be moaning about the fans who pay FULL price to the club getting EQUAL status. We should have a membership scheme instead.

Email the club with your suggestion.

I don't give a ****.

Link ?

It's in the season ticket booklet.

'We will shortly announce a new front of jersey sponsor for the 2016/17 season and I am delighted to say that it will be another local company who will be involved in this prestigious opportunity. I have to say that we as a club have been left very disappointed with our partnership with Invest in Perth as we had hoped that we could have had a long-term relationship to jointly promote our wonderful city and county. With the high profile exposure the club enjoys through the media, I see this as a huge opportunity missed by Invest in Perth.'

I cannot believe you cheapskates cheat the club this way. Next you will all be moaning about the fans who pay FULL price to the club getting EQUAL status. We should have a membership scheme instead.

How much do you actually contribute to Saints each year?

How much do you actually contribute to Saints each year?

season 2014 one special weekend, 350 to easy jet, cup final ticket, scarf, cup final top so about 100 pounds to saints. Half a tanner about two hundred pounds due to Rickardo and slf being such tight cunts.

season we won first division last game against Morton, 3000 pounds to BA business class Singapore - home, 50 quid to saints for me and the boys, 100 quid to 208 for before and after. And you ?

season 2014 one special weekend, 350 to easy jet, cup final ticket, scarf, cup final top so about 100 pounds to saints. Half a tanner about two hundred pounds due to Rickardo and slf being such tight cunts.

season we won first division last game against Morton, 3000 pounds to BA business class Singapore - home, 50 quid to saints for me and the boys, 100 quid to 208 for before and after. And you ?

So about £150 in seven years then?