Season Tickets

Kyle

season 2014 one special weekend, 350 to easy jet, cup final ticket, scarf, cup final top so about 100 pounds to saints. Half a tanner about two hundred pounds due to Rickardo and slf being such tight cunts.

season we won first division last game against Morton, 3000 pounds to BA business class Singapore - home, 50 quid to saints for me and the boys, 100 quid to 208 for before and after. And you ?

You do understand that Saints don't get any of your flight money?  Not sure who you're trying to impress with your business class flight. Same with your drinks, Saints get none of that.

Season ticket since I can remember for me.  Probably over 30 years now.  Not that important really, but not prepared to be called a cheapskate by you.

Season ticket since I can remember for me.  Probably over 30 years now.  

superb.

once you have had a season ticket for 40 years the club should issue you with a 40 year 'veteran'badge  and a reduction in cost for future season tickets.also you should attain front of the queue status in the instance of  all ticket games for being a lifelong loyal supporter.

that would be Braw.

fuq yer tesco club card and morrisons grab and more this is the one to achieve.

You do understand that Saints don't get any of your flight money?  Not sure who you're trying to impress with your business class flight. Same with your drinks, Saints get none of that.

Season ticket since I can remember for me.  Probably over 30 years now.  Not that important really, but not prepared to be called a cheapskate by you.

oh sorry, I miss read the question. I thought you asked how much you spend following Saints. I really shouldn't have mentioned Business Class but it is true ; ) a few on here will vouch for it. 

it is true ; ) a few on here will vouch for it. 

Think you're missing the point that literally no-one gives a ****.
It didn't go to Saints so its meaningless

I recently bought a flat so I could watch televised Saints games from the sofa. I've therefore spent exponentially more than you supporting Saints. At least they might actually have benefited a tiny bit from my TV subscription.

Edited by Jiangsu Sainty

So for one game I spent as much as some miserable tight fisted fvck paid for ten season tickets. C'MON THE EXILES !

i paid several hundred for hospitality at the cup final in addition to paying 350 or so for my season ticket. So what?? Means SFA as far as I am concerned.

And as for the sum you paid just shows u pick and choose your matches. 

oh sorry, I miss read the question. I thought you asked how much you spend following Saints. I really shouldn't have mentioned Business Class but it is true ; ) a few on here will vouch for it. 

Cool story. Tell us the one about when you spent 500 quid on a meal for your family.   Not heard that one for a while. 

Now then Brother Athens how much did you claim back in expenses , Send Slf the cash for a season ticket + money owed to him for Memberships, the Season ticket could be deposited behind Saints Club bar and to be used for People who cant afford to go to games.

Go on you know you want to.

But that would be depriving the club of the occassional income from these poor people. A true international playboy fan like Athens should be comfortable contributing to the club by buying a season ticket and doing nothing with it. Based on his claims he shouldn't even have a problem lighting it on fire. That's what a true exile fan like him would do.

Now then Brother Athens how much did you claim back in expenses , Send Slf the cash for a season ticket + money owed to him for Memberships, the Season ticket could be deposited behind Saints Club bar and to be used for People who cant afford to go to games.

Go on you know you want to.

Braw idea. Let's do it John . I will even buy you a pint and deposit it in my belly for you.pint of lager is it ?