Season Tickets

Kyle

If you have figures for this years sales and last years sales at this stage you could compare them on a graph.

Season tickets weren't on sale this time last year were they? The two wouldn't be comparable. I'd be surprised if sales didn't drop a bit though (though I've renewed after my first season back last year).

Dundee United did a neat little counter showing the number of season tickets sold. Can't think why they haven't repeated that this year.

saw that Dunfermline were at 1,467 already - fair play to them considering how gash they've been but ye canny beat supporting a diddy club at the end of the day eh :)

Do they not have a load of long term season tickets? I could be half remembering something but sure as part of the fan buy out, there were multi-season tickets?

So looked it up, what I was maybe thinking of was:

http://www.pars-united.com/blog/sponsor-a-season-ticket-launched/

Edited by gingermunkie

Surely the ST sales should be something that Ross C should be tabling on the official site and their twitter accounts etc etc.

Be a nice indication if they also let ST holders know what Monthly prizes and deals are NOW that could lead to a wee surge.

They should also have the youth squads in town handing out applications to folk that want one.

PS  I won the 72 million in the Euro tonight but chucked away the ticket -its somewhere in Letham..

Very encouraging, especially considering it's only 11th June!

Be interesting to know what our highest ever season ticket sales was!

Have you not got to get ticket before tomorrow to get the book & guarantee your seat. If so I would think the biggest majority of tickets will have been purchased.

Have you not got to get ticket before tomorrow to get the book & guarantee your seat. If so I would think the biggest majority of tickets will have been purchased.

12th June is deadline for free book, 19th for renewing same seat and seat transfers.

Edited by Markinch Saint

• 2 weeks later...

I notice the booklet says 1st of june is the deadline for zebra finance. Does anyone know if this is flexible? Seems quite early. Also it would appear zebra are still selling packages for other clubs. St Johnstone aren't featured on their site but I remember that being the case last year also so I'm not reading much into that.

Also why do Saints give a deadline for seat transfers surely if you want to move seat you could buy your season ticket anytime in a new seat? Apologies if I'm missing something obvious here.