Aberdeen V Saints, 24/5/15

glenrothes saintee

The radio was shambolic after the game. Was fully expecting a summary of highs and lows with some interviews, or match commentry from all clubs, particularly top 6. An end of season round up would have been good. Instead it was drivel over Celik! Oh and don't forget 10 years ago when rangers won a league... would that have been as they were cheating by living outwith their means?

Really haven't we learned that this is the norm

When will we just stop ... switch the radio off send in complaints as these frikkin corporate robots who are told what they must do and that is GLASGOW RULES so do what your told and talk about Celtic and Rangers...

On the pitch MacKay doesn't really speak to me as a captain. I think everybody really likes him though so if the players and coaching staff are happy with him being captain that's the main thing.

Guys like Chris Millar, Frazer Wright and Brian Easton are quite vocal in their support and encouragement of their teammates on the pitch. The latter two are also pretty quick to get involved in defence of their teammates too. I think Easton in particular would make a good captain. Anyone who has the balls to tell Frazer Wright to stop winding up Nadir Ciftci is decent captain material.

Do you see him as a better option than Dave? Who is Vice Captain at the moment?

Think Midge is more vocal on the park, both encouraging players and telling them of their mistake.Hes been more instrumental in more games than cuptie, so I'd have no problem with him as skipper

The radio was shambolic after the game. Was fully expecting a summary of highs and lows with some interviews, or match commentry from all clubs, particularly top 6. An end of season round up would have been good. Instead it was drivel over Celik! Oh and don't forget 10 years ago when rangers won a league... would that have been as they were cheating by living outwith their means?

On the drive back to Edinburgh we had it on and got fed up with the relentless coverage of Celtic's title win - we had that weeks ago. Turned it off for a bit and when I switched back on they were looking back to 'Helicopter Sunday' in 2005. I think we were past Dundee before I heard McInnes speak. Never heard Tommy.

On the pitch MacKay doesn't really speak to me as a captain. I think everybody really likes him though so if the players and coaching staff are happy with him being captain that's the main thing.

Guys like Chris Millar, Frazer Wright and Brian Easton are quite vocal in their support and encouragement of their teammates on the pitch. The latter two are also pretty quick to get involved in defence of their teammates too. I think Easton in particular would make a good captain. Anyone who has the balls to tell Frazer Wright to stop winding up Nadir Ciftci is decent captain material.

That's not very nice of him.  I'd get him telt Sam.  :laugh:

went to the tampa bay rays baseball game on tues night. the difference in stewarding is incredible. i know its a totally different sporting culture and americans like everything big and cheesy. but as we got to the stadium there were stewards outside the ticket office and turnstiles with welcoming smiles asking if you needed assistance. got in and the steward at our section took us to our seats asked if we had been before , i said it was our 1st match so he went an got to badges for the kids saying 1st rays game. half way through the game he came back over with 2 balls used in the practice for the kids. if we needed anything answered just ask. he took our photos and was encouraging the crowd to stand up and cheer, yes STAND UP. 

a lot of it wouldnt work but g4s etc have a lot to earn. a simple welcoming smile is a start

cheerleaders dancing on top of the dugouts hets my vote!