Aberdeen V Saints, 24/5/15

glenrothes saintee

What are the chances of there being a live video feed of this game available on-line?

If not, is there likely to be full live commentary on any station?

Northsound 2 should have their "live and totally biased" commentary. Better than nothing!

http://www.northsound2.com/pages/super-scoreboard/

Transport issues will **** this up for loads wanting to go, Saints should have sorted out a deal if they wanted a big support up there.

2 buses full from Mc D no more available.

Why don't you hire a bus for the troops ?

Pretty poor from saints! Wright coming out asking for a big support then they only put 2 buses on. They told my dads friend that they can't get a third. They should be putting on free buses!

I have sent a message asking that they put on at least one more bus..  I assume the Barossa street bus is also full now??  Any news of the postie organising another??

Saints now at least trying to sort out a third bus.... Shouldda been a no brainer as soon as we knew the United score on Saturday.

Correct, as usual we are too slow react!

The club recently have done a fantastic job promoting the club and matches via social media, I'd don't recall seeing anything for the match on Sunday though! There has however been 100's of social media messages regarding the one year anniversary of the Scottish cup win, surely a " your team needs you" "buses running from Mcdiarmid to Aberdeen" should have been posted!

The post split fixture bus tickets went on sale 4 weeks ago. The first bus took 3 weeks to sell out. A second bus was laid on 7 days ago. That sold out today. For the cup final the club had more than 6 days' notice. The spfl/telly dictate kick off times. Why would they care whether or not fans can get to games?

Correct, as usual we are too slow react!

The club recently have done a fantastic job promoting the club and matches via social media, I'd don't recall seeing anything for the match on Sunday though! There has however been 100's of social media messages regarding the one year anniversary of the Scottish cup win, surely a " your team needs you" "buses running from Mcdiarmid to Aberdeen" should have been posted!

The tickets for Aberdeen bus went on sale on 16th April and were well advertised. Maybe it's us, the fans who have been slow to react?

The tickets for Aberdeen bus went on sale on 16th April and were well advertised. Maybe it's us, the fans who have been slow to react?

Gertie, you and me both know that things that have happened have now made this a must see game. If it had mattered not, then we would have had a couple of hundred at most going up. As it stands this is our biggest game of the year. At last years biggest game we "found" 15000 fans.   :wink:

Gertie, you and me both know that things that have happened have now made this a must see game. If it had mattered not, then we would have had a couple of hundred at most going up. As it stands this is our biggest game of the year. At last years biggest game we "found" 15000 fans.   :wink:

I bought my bus ticket on April 17th. I kept the faith... ;)