Aberdeen V Saints, 24/5/15

glenrothes saintee

If Pittodrie is nearing a sell out of Dons fans, How much capacity has been set aside for Saints?  would hate to get there and be locked out as happened before at a Scotland v England U21 game a few moons ago, I even had a concessionary ticket and still never got in.  

I have to come clean and without looking up my post, vowed not to return to that shitheap called Pittodrie.

My principles will be suspended for one day, due to my devout following of my team and as a way of showing my respect for OUR team who have given me so much pleasure.

Will treat future games (at the exercise yard of the prison) on their merits.

Don't have this form of segregation at McD., but there again you know what the home fans can be like.

I have to come clean and without looking up my post, vowed not to return to that shitheap called Pittodrie.

My principles will be suspended for one day, due to my devout following of my team and as a way of showing my respect for OUR team who have given me so much pleasure.

Will treat future games (at the exercise yard of the prison) on their merits.

Don't have this form of segregation at McD., but there again you know what the home fans can be like.

admit it -yer only goin for a bevvy.....

Ah fair enough. Home ends not sold out yet anyway according to their website.

Do we expect more than a 1000 saintees?

I'd doubt it, but some of the views from our end are really shit, hopefully nobody flung out for sitting in an empty seat

I'd doubt it, but some of the views from our end are really shit, hopefully nobody flung out for sitting in an empty seat

Their ticket office told me the tickets bore seat numbers and we'd have to sit in the seat allocated, and that it would be the narrow section again. Hope not.

is it not pay at the gate?

Not if you are a supporter with a disability.

Phoned, paid and had them posted this time.

Imagine parking at the away end and having to walk down to their ticket office, wait in a queue and then walk back up again, all the long way round as they don't let you cut through what would a shorter route.

Next season I'm going to test a request for a 'reasonable adjustment' under the equality act and copy it to the equality commission. Should be able to decide on the day if you want to attend and tickets could be placed with a steward at the away turnstiles. Or am I being unreasonable?

:)

Ah fair enough. Home ends not sold out yet anyway according to their website.

Do we expect more than a 1000 saintees?

Sit down, be quiet!

You're not allowed to sit near the front!

Wonder what sh/t treatment we will see this time around. Fully expect to be held back for our safety!

Sit down, be quiet!

You're not allowed to sit near the front!

Wonder what sh/t treatment we will see this time around. Fully expect to be held back for our safety!

As a complete fan base we need to stick together on Sunday. Not be twats or anything daft but simply not allow ourselves to be unnecessarily herded like cattle. There's just no need for them to do it.