Blue And White Away Day?

Given the importance of  next weekends game at Pittodrie, I would like to urge as many of you and your friends to get  up the road . Lets take  bodies ( live ones ;-)   ) flags, balloons, hats , the phucking lot.  Lets  finish the season with a huge party.  Even if things go against us, I have to say that  another top 6 finish for  us is another outstanding effort by the manager, his assistants and our players.  Yes, I know we have been goal shy, yes, I know at times it's been rough on the eye and yes I know that we might well have done even better but the simple fact is that  with probably the 3rd lowest player budget  in the league we have out done  many who have spent much more than us.  We have also  defended like Trojans and with only 34 goals, a feat only bettered by Aberdeen and Septic. Talking of Septic, we have also taken 4 points off then and lost once narrowly and once because we were blatantly cheated.

Lets  rock Pittodrie folks..  Lets go  Phucking  MENTAL!!!!!!!!!

St.Johnstone FC  underestimated since 1884. :wink:

********Calling all west of Scotland saints fans ******

Due to the p@sh KO time its not logistically possible for me to get to Perth from Glasgow for 9.10am to jump on the barrosa street bus!

Are there any saints fans from the Glasgow area going to the game who'd be in Perth for 9am thus allowing me to join the rest of my crew?

Many thanks :)

I thought nobody was going to Pittodrie ever again after their treatment there at New Year?

actually you could be right there.. pretty sure I  was one who said that.. :oops:  I will say that  they  extended the olive branch with pricing and that has mellowed me. ( would be a lie though)