Joe Shaughnessy

ancientsaint

I think McInnes was simply showing that he had trust in the player. I've nothing but praise for him trying the 30 yarder. He gave his current employer his best efforts- I've no problem with that. He will do the same for us.

I certainly had no problem with him playing against us. It showed us what a good professional he is, as Liam Craig did for us after he had signed a PCA with Hibs he absolutely bust a gut for us at the end of his last season with us and his goals helped us over the line to Euro qualification. I do suppose for all the Joe Shaughnessys, Liam Craigs and Graeme Shinnies from ICT today you get you could always land with a Richard Brittain

Pretty much these, the fact he tried his hardest for Aberdeen despite the circumstances was brilliant, and shows he'll fit in perfectly with the players we currently have here.

Yup, no issue at all with it. Showed his quality and that he had a professional attitude. It could have been a disaster, but Del wouldn't have played him if he didn't have every faith in him. JS went up in my estimation as a result of the game, and I already thought he was a great signing. I think Del's only mistake was letting him go.

• 1 year later...

I think if he plays on Sunday,he will have played every game this season.Not sure if that includes the cups but that and the fact he has only one booking is some going for a defender.

Clearly needs to improve on his hacking side of the game if he's only had one booking.   Solid player and frustrates me at times with his laid back running style, I'm for ever muttering 'move your feet Joe!'   No doubt integral to our clean sheets this year.... Would like to see him try a 30 yarder from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see Joe getting mentioned. Who chose the team? I have a real problem with that prick Logan being picked at right back.

Before I read you're post I was about to post the same.

Crikey, is it only Saints that have made him ( Logan ) look average?

Edited by HOODLUM65

I've no interest whatsoever in the other players chosen, or whether we think they're good enough or not.

This is about our player, what a terrific accolade for a top performer in our wee team.

We'll done Joe, top man, and I hope he's with us for many seasons to come.

Before I read you're post I was about to post the same.

Crikey, is it only Saints that have made him ( Logan ) look average?

I think it must be that Saints make them look average as even the likes of Hays  & McGinn have done little against us..

I have never rated Logan anyway & as for Ryan Jack ,even in televised games I do not see a better than average player there. The pundits rate him though so they must be right.

WAP Exiles show the way again. It is so unfair we are not allowed our own WAP forum. We have been asking for three seasons now. Out of the eleven supporters forums only six have used their forums this year. With Scone only inputting due to Sixties appearance to represent the Exiles. Ormonds Saints last posted when the Berlin Wall came down. 

WAP Exiles show the way again. It is so unfair we are not allowed our own WAP forum. We have been asking for three seasons now. Out of the eleven supporters forums only six have used their forums this year. With Scone only inputting due to Sixties appearance to represent the Exiles. Ormonds Saints last posted when the Berlin Wall came down. 

Greetin face start yer ain forum