Come On Caley

Cagerf

Just been told that I might be able to get a couple of tickets for the final through my work. Im waiting on my boss phoning me back to see if they're still available, if so Caley will have an extra couple of supporters

Ah bugger the tickets went to someone else who actually supports Falkirk, thats just rubbing it in really. Anywho might actually still take a trip through for this purely for the social aspect of course

The big TV is out on the patio for the Cup Final, some fellow expats are coming round for beers and barbecue, then some English are coming round for the FA Final later.

I've made a small investment with a well known turf accountant on an ICT - Aston Vanilla double, 10/1 is a pretty good price for that I reckon.

Mind you if Caley win I probably won't care about the outcome of the other game.

The big TV is out on the patio for the Cup Final, some fellow expats are coming round for beers and barbecue, then some English are coming round for the FA Final later.

I've made a small investment with a well known turf accountant on an ICT - Aston Vanilla double, 10/1 is a pretty good price for that I reckon.

Mind you if Caley win I probably won't care about the outcome of the other game.

My mate Norman says not to sweat it as Super Calley have it in the bag.