Europa League 2015/16

David123

What I was really surprised by is Aberdeen, runners-up in Scotland, having to enter at the same stage as Airbus in Wales. That's frightening. And wrong.

I know what you're saying, but one could also argue that the whole "seeding" thing is wrong in the first place - why not have a completely open draw and give the wee teams the chance to get a glamour tie?

I know what you're saying, but one could also argue that the whole "seeding" thing is wrong in the first place - why not have a completely open draw and give the wee teams the chance to get a glamour tie?

Then the big teams who can qualify 4 years on the trot could get put out by a diddy team!!!

I have been speaking to Jim Spence up at the ICT ground.  When I told him it looks like the rounds will be played 2nd/9th July he paused for a second issues an expletive.  He then explained he will be down at Wimbledon, but he'll have to make alternative arrangements so he can get to our games.

If only all the other folk in the Scottish media were as diligent as him in reporting on our European adventures.  

I have been speaking to Jim Spence up at the ICT ground. When I told him it looks like the rounds will be played 2nd/9th July he paused for a second issues an expletive. He then explained he will be down at Wimbledon, but he'll have to make alternative arrangements so he can get to our games.

If only all the other folk in the Scottish media were as diligent as him in reporting on our European adventures.

Jim Spence loves an away day with the Saints in Europe, he will be there

When we qualified in 2012, I had just met the other half, explained to her this may never happen again so I'm going to Turkey

Fast forward another 12 months, I explained that this is a fluke and will likely be the last time for a while so I'm going to Norway

Fast forward another 12 months, I explained that the previous two campaigns were freaks of nature and that a 3rd trip to Switzerland will absolutely be the last one for a generation!

Fast forward another 12 months - no explaination needed

She gets it, every July I will be away watching saints, haha!! :)

When we qualified in 2012, I had just met the other half, explained to her this may never happen again so I'm going to Turkey

Fast forward another 12 months, I explained that this is a fluke and will likely be the last time for a while so I'm going to Norway

Fast forward another 12 months, I explained that the previous two campaigns were freaks of nature and that a 3rd trip to Switzerland will absolutely be the last one for a generation!

My wife has a double whammy when it comes to the home European ties....she hates football and has to travel 400 miles to see the inlaws!

This might be the last time

I have been speaking to Jim Spence up at the ICT ground. When I told him it looks like the rounds will be played 2nd/9th July he paused for a second issues an expletive. He then explained he will be down at Wimbledon, but he'll have to make alternative arrangements so he can get to our games.

Yeah those dates have been confirmed for at least 6 months.

1st round is very early.

Presumably we will struggle at this late stage to find many opponents for pre season frendlies.

Must be some teams playing in countries with summer football we could arrange games against.

Massive plus for us is that the players and staff know exactly what to expect with all of this.

Draws permitting, I'm actually quietly confident that we could have a decent run this season.

Presumably we will struggle at this late stage to find many opponents for pre season frendlies.

Must be some teams playing in countries with summer football we could arrange games against.

Massive plus for us is that the players and staff know exactly what to expect with all of this.

Draws permitting, I'm actually quietly confident that we could have a decent run this season.

I imagine pre season will be to the Fife Riviera.