St. Johnstone European Tour T-Shirt And Hoody 2015

bluewhite4

On Sale now, the Saints European tour 2015 t-shirt and hoodies

T-shirt: http://www.uksoccershop.com/p-62898/2015-St-Johnstone-European-Tour-Ringer-Tee.html

Hoodie: http://www.uksoccershop.com/p-62897/2015-St-Johnstone-European-Tour-Hoody.html

A donation from every shirt and hoody sold will go to the Saints youth development fund.

T-shirts are £12.99 and hoodies are £19.99 plus delivery. Delivery is the same no matter how many you order so if a group of you want to order then I'd suggest you put it through as one order to save delivery costs.

The front has the retro/European style crest (the official one is copyrighted). The reverse has the "Underestimated Since 1884, The European Tour" text and then a list of the opposition, countries and years we have played in Europe.

The idea was to create something that looked a bit different from the regular Saints football shirt that nearly everyone going to the games will already have and also different from the 2012 and 2013 tour t-shirts many of you already have. They are also good for swapping as they are a lot cheaper than the proper football shirt - I know lots of EsEs fans have the 2012 tour t-shirts!

These t-shirts are slim fit so if in doubt about the size, order the larger one.

Please order in plenty time so there isn't a risk of it not turning up before you leave for the game.

These are sold by a company my friend works for, so if you have any queries or issues, either contact them through the website or message me and I will pass on any queries direct to him to get them answered asap.

I just received a message asking if there were kids sizes available as they couldn't see any on the website. I thought I'd put the reply on here in case anyone else had the same question.

There are kids sizes available in the hoody now.

The ringer style of T-shirt is only available in adult sizes, so I have asked for a plain royal blue version to be available for kids. I will post up the link as soon as that is online.

I just received a message asking if there were kids sizes available as they couldn't see any on the website. I thought I'd put the reply on here in case anyone else had the same question.

There are kids sizes available in the hoody now.

The ringer style of T-shirt is only available in adult sizes, so I have asked for a plain royal blue version to be available for kids. I will post up the link as soon as that is online.

I've tried to get ringer shirts in kids sizes for ages. No one does them.

Although you do get the baseball style ones in kids sizes.

As promised the boys sizes of tour t-shirt are available now in a plain royal blue t-shirt

Boys t-shirt

Amazing to think that any kids getting this t-shirt will have seen Saints play more European games in the last four years than the team have previously played in the rest of our history combined. Really brings home what an amazing time it is to be a Saintee!

Not a tour t shirt, but still very cool.

SAINTS STRIPS FOR TODDLERS

CUTE????

See

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/emilychops/m.html?item=181736495565&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=st+johnstone+baby&rt=nc&_dmd=2

$_57.JPG

Start your own thread instead of hijacking others that are also looking to sell things.

Can he get them in campus or at the club ?

Not as far as I am aware unless the website have arranged distribution with either the club or campus.

At the moment they sell everything via their website and they print and ship everything direct from their premises.

This is probably just me being very awkward, but I'd be more tempted to buy it if the blue t-shirt version being sold to kids was also available in adult sizes. I'm not really a fan of the 'ringer' style.

If you order one and message them your order number and request for it to be plain blue or you can message me and I will make sure it is passed on, they will print your one on a plain blue shirt.