Alashkert - Yerevan Travel

Brogan

Had a shit day at work on Friday, so put a Euromillions line on in the hope I'd get enough money to tell the work to f/off and be able to go to Yerevan. Woke up on Saturday morning and an email from theNational Lottery with "good news " about my ticket, a whole £2.90 win. Back to work on Monday it is :(

Well hello.......great to have you back. Ouzo's all round for your campaign team when next you get back !

Maybe worth trying a routing via Istanbul... Turkish Airlines seem to go everywhere these days.

KK, will have a look at turkish.Susan away so want to book b4 she comes back but 500 € budget for me. And.......60 euros cs a day !

KK, will have a look at turkish.Susan away so want to book b4 she comes back but 500 € budget for me. And.......60 euros cs a day !

Had a look - Turkish don't do Yerevan....typical! Good luck but fear you may have to stash the 500 + your 60 a day under the mattress and await the arrival of the masses when we draw a Greek team!

Off to skiathos Wednesday...looking forward to a relax in the sun with some local firewater.