Alashkert V Saints. Europa League Q1.. 1St Leg, Thurs 2Nd July

****ing right I'm excusing that. The heat is unbelievable. Well take them at McD when it will be cool enough to press up high! amazing trip! Amazing.

Thanks hsf. That's what I wanted to hear. We can't judge it from here in front of a screen. Did look poor though.

Did Tommy actually say it was cruciate? Concussion maybe Muzz seemed to walk of okay but it looked like he was a bit disorientated so hopefully mis quoted. 

Official Twitter saying it looks serious and possible cruciate, let's hope it's not

A very laboured performance from many.  Some of the play on the right hand side second half was really bad.  A huge improvement is necessary.  We don't score goals easily at home, so next week will be tough.  If we are professional and play a LOT better we should make a 2-0.

COYS

Okay Dave, was hoping on a typo. He did not look to have any other injury than the head so strange one if true.

he got the head knock in the 1st minute but took a sore one to the knee about half an hr in physio was on looking at it went off 5mins later

I wonder how many of the greeting faces on here actually know what working/walking about in 30+ degree of heat is actually like, there is a difference from lying in a sun bed drinking lager and saying ****ing hot is in it Braw.  

You are correct it is very debilitating just walking about in that kind of heat.! Probably our luck tae get hit with this alleged Heatwave next Thursday.!

St Johnstone fear midfielder Murray Davidson may miss most of the season after he suffered suspected knee ligament damage against Alashkert.

Davidson hobbled off during his team's 1-0 defeat in Armenia and manager Tommy Wright says the player will have a scan on his return to Scotland on Friday.

"It is a major concern," he told BBC Scotland. "Initial reports could be his cruciate ligament, so that is not good.

"He is distraught and I am looking at losing him for most of the season.