Centenary Suite Pricing.

AthensSaint

I am always pleased to see saints earning money but are the hospitality prices worth it. Opening home match against Inverness is 90 pounds for a meal, seat, programme and a pie. Fine if it was free flow but its cash bar. Is Perth that wealthy nowadays ?

The price including free booze is £150 inc vat. Hospitality normally does pretty well, but they struggle for games against some of the 'smaller/bottom 6' teams to fill it,  so good if they do these cheaper offers a bit more often. Last season, the Inverness game post-split the Centenary Suite was empty - and got to think if a reduced price offer was on - then the club would have got some extra cash in. 

Im sure the season ticket holder day last year when it was the St Mirren game we got beat, it was £40 for season ticket holder, and £60, non season ticket holder. 

Edited by sjfc99

It was £60 for the European game curry night which actually I thought was good value,so perhaps £90 for a four course meal is not bad either. The couple of times I have been to the Centenary Suite now I have enjoyed it and it is certainly easier to get served than it is the Muirton Suite. Overall good value but not something I would want to do every week.

The Tory elements of Perth love it...... £90, guaranteed to have no riff-raff and solid bragging rights..... or something like that.

Have read other places in Perth doing a meal, laying on transport and buying decent seat tickets...and doing their own version of hospitality for around £50...... so there are a few levels to the whole thing .....

The price including free booze is £150 inc vat. Hospitality normally does pretty well, but they struggle for games against some of the 'smaller/bottom 6' teams to fill it,  so good if they do these cheaper offers a bit more often. Last season, the Inverness game post-split the Centenary Suite was empty - and got to think if a reduced price offer was on - then the club would have got some extra cash in. 

Im sure the season ticket holder day last year when it was the St Mirren game we got beat, it was £40 for season ticket holder, and £60, non season ticket holder. 

I went on the ICT website and they are free flow for 90 as direct equivalent. So if we are 150 it is 60 pounds more which is a huge differential. Like I said I am appy to see saints makimg oney but if it is not good value and the place is near empty...........hmmm !

Did the season ticket holder one v the fakes last season and it was great fun and value.  It was helped by having Colin McCreadie at our table and being joined by Brian Easton post-match who I have to say is a terrific guy.

I done it a couple of seasons ago and it was cracking. The food is very good but felt one table were hogging the servers to get smashed. But that's what happens with free drink on it.

If you don't like the prices, don't pay them. I will be keen on getting back in on a deal again this season.

If you are a "normal" fan its pricey but in my opinion worth it for a treat.Business peeps doing it on "exes" take it in their stride.Anytime I have been its been pretty full.Been to several "free-bar" events at different grounds and they are  ALWAYS  spoiled by greedy drunks with little or no interest in the game.At Easter Rd. one day a guy asked me "Whos the Cabbage playing the day ?"

If you are a "normal" fan its pricey but in my opinion worth it for a treat.Business peeps doing it on "exes" take it in their stride.Anytime I have been its been pretty full.Been to several "free-bar" events at different grounds and they are ALWAYS spoiled by greedy drunks with little or no interest in the game.At Easter Rd. one day a guy asked me "Whos the Cabbage playing the day ?"

One of the least pleasant things to encounter at a match is that group of greedy drunks.

I have mixed feelings on this set up

I have done it a few times under various guises and it has always been top notch and very busy,(dont think you will beat food at any other Football venue)

On the occasions with free bar i have drunk as much as i can and had a great time until the Football and have been in some terrible states including sleeping through , a whole   45 minutes in the JC days

Now i believe  in getting my monies worth and at £90 (cost at time) i sure as hell wasn't going to drink coke with as much lager and white wine as i could drink, free to guzzle

But this brings me to my real point, i have admittedly been drunk and incapable at a football match and have witnessed some pretty mashed up men at those events, but instead of sobering up in a cell   as you no doubt would if you entered any other part of the Stadium in that state, but instead you are invited back after the game for another couple of hours free drinking, but all this is OK because you have a suit and a tie on

Edited by THE LARK SAINT

The open at St. Andrews is £80 a day - gotta take yer own Sannies/beer as the price in the tents is close to the maximum in Norway.

Not strictly comparing like with like. 

Golf has always been a very expensive hobby and the grub prices are pretty much the same level.

I got a couple of complimentary hospitality tickets for our semi at Ibrox and it was one of my biggest regrets. When stevie mays second went in I was going absolutely mental, jumping around like you would and then realised I was one of the only ones. What I'd have given that point to be in the Saints end, it was going bananas for ages.

Hospitality is a nice wee change but it's not for the big games. I'll stick to the odd Brechin game that doesn't matter.

Edited by Broon