Away Bus Info For Dundee & Kilmarnock

Bus to both Dundee away on 15th Aug and Kilmarnock away on 19th Sept timings as follows :-)

Dundee 15th Aug

Wheel Inn 12:30 pm

Dep Barossa 13:00 pm

( 39 Spaces left )

Kilmarnock 19th Sept

Wheel Inn 11:45 am

Dep Barossa 12:30 pm

( 21 spaces left )

There will be NO bus for the Celtic game !!

Book seats by phoning club on 01738 628391 during opening hours ( opening times below )

As you have not received any kind of reply,  it would appear that there is a lack of interest by more than just the punters!!

Having contacted the club -there are 16 committed to the bus . Sent a text to Postie re smaller bus -He will speak to the bus company today.

I know there are a few sitting back mate saying "We told you so" -BUT its disappointing to be told at the AGM that the away buses lost £120 overall last season and that the buses that lost money will not be booked this year and that will lead to folk seeking other options .

I believe the bus to Tynecastle was a loss -so you can now add that to a long list including Dundee-Dundee Utd- Celtic.......Then you can probably predict more as the season progresses - There appears to be NO fundraisers in place for the away buses .

Home buses I can understand BUT there was still an interest as you know - hence the reason for Scone trying.

Having contacted the club -there are 16 committed to the bus . Sent a text to Postie re smaller bus -He will speak to the bus company today.

I know there are a few sitting back mate saying "We told you so" -BUT its disappointing to be told at the AGM that the away buses lost £120 overall last season and that the buses that lost money will not be booked this year and that will lead to folk seeking other options .

I believe the bus to Tynecastle was a loss -so you can now add that to a long list including Dundee-Dundee Utd- Celtic.......Then you can probably predict more as the season progresses - There appears to be NO fundraisers in place for the away buses .

Home buses I can understand BUT there was still an interest as you know - hence the reason for Scone trying.

Hearts bus made £ 20 profit

Hearts bus made £ 20 profit

Bus to dundee should be £5 per person, 50 tickets should be produced the first sold to those on the preceeding away bus wherever that may be and the remainder behind the bar on a first come basis.no refunds if not used.add in a football card at £20 and raffle a bottle probably donated by iain and the bus is covered. Suggest a football card also kept with the tickets with phone .numbers rather than names and just keep selling till filled then start anothet. Some folk will have a beer when picking up tickets so club benefits as well.for other away buses 50 ti kets as above but at normal price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bus to both Dundee away on 15th Aug and Kilmarnock away on 19th Sept timings as follows :-)

Dundee 15th Aug

Wheel Inn 12:30 pm

Dep Barossa 13:00 pm

( 39 Spaces left )

Kilmarnock 19th Sept

Wheel Inn 11:45 am

Dep Barossa 12:30 pm

( 21 spaces left )

There will be NO bus for the Celtic game !!

Book seats by phoning club on 01738 628391 during opening hours ( opening times below )

Looking forward to a trip to Rugby Park and a pre-match meal in the Howards Arms, assuming this bus is still on, as it seems to have gone very quiet on the Barossa forum.

Looking forward to a trip to Rugby Park and a pre-match meal in the Howards Arms, assuming this bus is still on, as it seems to have gone very quiet on the Barossa forum.

About 30 names down so looks like is all steam ahead (guys seem to be using facebook more than wap) spoke to Larky and Dan and the bus could do with a wee boost from a few more supporters or they might struggle to do more in the future and that would be a great loss particularly for Postie who makes the effort to travel from Dundee to arrange payment etc.

So no matter what folk think -we should all get behind the running of the buses.

What ever happend to the posting of bus times for all games that was in the Perthshire Advertiser,is it lack of ability of the present committee  to get information to the members on wap as there has been total neglect of information the site for weeks ,so larky and your committee get a grip of the situation and get it sorted as not every body is on facebook,or the whole idea of the barossa supporters branch will go down the swanky.

What ever happend to the posting of bus times for all games that was in the Perthshire Advertiser,is it lack of ability of the present committee  to get information to the members on wap as there has been total neglect of information the site for weeks ,so larky and your committee get a grip of the situation and get it sorted as not every body is on facebook,or the whole idea of the barossa supporters branch will go down the swanky.

Gordon banger an has left the services of the pa

• 2 weeks later...