Which Pub In Perth Did You Have Your First Pint ?

AthensSaint

I moved away from Perth before I started drinking but my pub of choice at the time (mid to late 70's) was owned by the father of Lawrie Cassidy who had the Grill then. I am still a regular there today and it is now run by his nephew and niece. (the Edinburgh Saintees joined us Peebles based Saints fans for a couple of coca colas on the way to the Queen of the South cup game last season.

My father did however take me for my only  underage drink in Perth to the Railway Club at St. Leonards Bank

I moved away from Perth before I started drinking but my pub of choice at the time (mid to late 70's) was owned by the father of Lawrie Cassidy who had the Grill then. I am still a regular there today and it is now run by his nephew and niece. (the Edinburgh Saintees joined us Peebles based Saints fans for a couple of coca colas on the way to the Queen of the South cup game last season.

My father did however take me for my only  underage drink in Perth to the Railway Club at St. Leonards Bank

was that the pub off the main street that was owned by cass?