Sign in to follow this  
Jamie_Beatson

Site upgrade complete - a few notes!

Using iPhone 6, it's weird how the whole screen can move as if I were swiping it. It goes a bit odd too just after submitting a post, the screen size alters.

These two things are strange, but not as strange as when something I just replied to failed to appear yesterday.

Ah well, that's progress!

Apart from the whole screen moving left to right like s swipe, now every time I navigate to a topic or page the whole thing shrinks horizontally to a third of the screen!

iphone 6 being used - ios9 but happened on iOS8 too.

try double tapping the screen Andrew, brings it back on my old steam powered iphone 4.

thanks, it does work but the star or circle are still hidden. Shouldn't have to do this - P&B works without any problems haha - I'll get banned for saying that :)

Now I'm having to sign in every time I look at the forum. I leave it on keep me signed in and don't even close safari. That's on top of having to double tap every time I go on a new page. What's going on?

Now I'm having to sign in every time I look at the forum. I leave it on keep me signed in and don't even close safari. That's on top of having to double tap every time I go on a new page. What's going on?

I am having the same problem but only after I updated to iOS 9. Was fine before the 'upgrade'.