Darnell Fisher

Shaggy Jenkins

I think he can do a job for us? I liked him the first game he played, I am sure played in his preferred position & regularly he would be an asset ...

His biggest hurdle will be getting over the shock of not getting the protection he is afforded by pulling on a Sellick shirt! He was getting shoved right left & centre & looked a bit bewildered not getting free kicks against Motherwell on Sat!

Welcome to Saints Darnelle.....⚽️⚽️⚽️

• 3 weeks later...

Celtic are going to offload a lot of fringe players this season. Fisher will be one of many. Hopefully not to us.

Has got better over the last few games. Just shows what a run of games can do. Wish Tommy would do the same for kane & Brown.

question is will he play for us again after his outburst at Tommy last night.

Has got better over the last few games. Just shows what a run of games can do. Wish Tommy would do the same for kane & Brown.

Lets put it in perspective. He swore or shouted at the manager, exactly the same as Scobie did in the first half.

Players say things in the heat of the moment, no doubt he will be slapped round the head this morning and get a foot up his arse. But some good man management from Ando though who fulfilled his captains role by having a wee word in his ear.

That incident happened right in front of me and TW was just frustrated that Darnell gave the ball away cheaply and gave him both barrels. Fish was equally frustrated and gave it back. It was a wee spat borne out of honest endeavor and although Tom went to get the Bulgar ready it was all a fit of pique.

Fish was really impressive in parts last night and will be starting next week. I hope we can keep him -  he is quality.

After his terrible and incompetent display at Motherwell at Christmas he was out the team for a few games but injury to Mackay has seen him get a run of games where I think he's been one of our best players in every one.

Would be happy if we were to offer him a contact for next season.  He can only get better.

Well done, Darnell.

After his terrible and incompetent display at Motherwell at Christmas he was out the team for a few games but injury to Mackay has seen him get a run of games where I think he's been one of our best players in every one.

Would be happy if we were to offer him a contact for next season.  He can only get better.

Well done, Darnell.

his intention is to get back to Celtic and prove his worth I doubt that he'll want a contract at Perth however I'd be happy if we could convince him and Celtic to free Darrel 

I think we'll see Kane get a good run in the team now, assuming he keeps performing.

Unlike Kane and Fisher, I don't think Brown has the attributes to play at this level, particularly in terms of mobility, positioning and reading of the game. His uninspired performances at Dumbarton suggest likewise. Like Caddis, there's been very little improvement in his game in his time here and I can't really remember him doing anything to justify an extended run in the team.  

Was his wee rant at Tommy in the first half? I thought the Bulgarian went to get ready after Anderson took a heavy knock.

No, halfway through the 2nd half. It was when the ball came to him just about the dugout and he maybe should have stuck it back in the box. From memory, I think he gave it to Ando and put him under pressure.

Still weary of Fischer's positioning. I'm unsure whether I'd want to give him a deal or not.

I think personally I'd rather move Joe back to full-back and try to find a good old fashioned centre back like Frazer Wright, to play with Ando.

Nope. Joe is a better CH than he is a right back all day long 

Nope. Joe is a better CH than he is a right back all day long 

I don't think it's quite as blatant as you make it out. I can't decide on that one. I think he is a cracking player in both positions, but I preferred him going forward in the full-back position. His throws were also a valuable weapon we miss out on.

That said, it may be a bad idea to split up a centre back pairing that appears to be gelling.

Ultimately it would depend on who is available in the summer. Give me a quality right back and he can stay in the middle, if we get a big strong leader I'd happily move him to full back to accommodate.