Darnell Fisher

Shaggy Jenkins

This minor incident has given the Facebook haters an opportunity to foam at the mouth.

''Darnell was beta than usual, but he shouted at tha manager. He must b droppd.''

Another good performance, Darnell. Well done.

Some folk will never admit he played well. Same with Ando, a run of poor games eight years ago is still held against him

Fisher has improved a lot with his run of games. Been instrumental in our last two goals as well.

I think one cross was miss hit & the other was a reflection from a cross that was going nowhere. Most of his crosses are poor & don't go where they are intended in my view. 

Fisher has improved a lot with his run of games. Been instrumental in our last two goals as well.t

I still think he is a poor player, yes he played not too bad second half, but to play well in 20% of your matches is not good enough though.

but hey im a hater though because I have an opinion, a valid one too. 

I agree. Not seen anything that would make us want to keep him. Very dubious positioning on Wednesday night, kept drifting into centre defence & leaving Spoony with two to mark. Only positive was first time seeing him hit a shot, some powered on them & they just drifted over the bar with keeper flapping.

Lot of unreasonable criticism here. He has been awful in some games, but has improved greatly in recent weeks. Our back 4 of Fisher, Ando, Joe and Tam looks as settled as we have been all season.

Fisher has proved himself worthy of first choice RB in my opinion.  Happy if he signed permanently, because without one eye on a potential Celtic career, I think he'd improve further.

I think one cross was miss hit & the other was a reflection from a cross that was going nowhere. Most of his crosses are poor & don't go where they are intended in my view. 

:roll: Give it a rest.

We should pretty much discount the games he's played as a midfielder. In terms of his matches at right-back, I think he's been very good in the vast majority of them (apart from the away tie at Motherwell and last week's home match against Partick where nobody played well).

I agree. Not seen anything that would make us want to keep him. Very dubious positioning on Wednesday night, kept drifting into centre defence & leaving Spoony with two to mark. Only positive was first time seeing him hit a shot, some powered on them & they just drifted over the bar with keeper flapping.

Seen it differently.

Spoony kept on disappearing into the middle and leaving Darnell exposed against 2 left sided players.

This happens regularly in games and unfortunately Spoony does not have the speed to get back and help.

No doubt get slaughtered for criticising the local hero!!

Seen it differently.

Spoony kept on disappearing into the middle and leaving Darnell exposed against 2 left sided players.

This happens regularly in games and unfortunately Spoony does not have the speed to get back and help.

Spot on. That's exactly what kept happening. Yet people still gave Fisher abuse for not marking two players simultaneously. 

Baffling response tbh. Direct and positive play from a fullback resulting in two goals.

Some guys are getting orgasmic about his crossing. Just pointing out they didnt go where he intended but I was extatic that one of them won us a game. Dont see how that was having a go at him.

Seen it differently.

Very good point, as I was audibly asking why are Spoony and Swanson on the same wing.

Nah, he doesn't. His contract expires at the end of the season. He's hoping to get offered a new one at Celtic though. Only time will tell.

if that is thhe case then why does he say when I return to celtic in the summer? Surely if he was out of contract he would be concerned about whether he was getting a contract. 

if that is thhe case then why does he say when I return to celtic in the summer? Surely if he was out of contract he would be concerned about whether he was getting a contract. 

Wishful thinking. Probably hoping that if he performs well with us then Celtic will offer an extension.