The Rangers Appreciation Thread

TedSimon

Neigh neigh lad. I'm no Aberdonian horse fiddler. They must have run out of sheep that day. The mind sure does boggle at the depths of depravity that some stoop to. Of course they pale to insignifecance compared to a certain team we all hate.

is the certain team we all hate have no history as they have just recentely been formed

by the way i hate the other bigots

which part of the copeland road stand do you sit in - i will get the crew along to introduce themselves.

I'm not in the Copland, I'm up in the Club deck. Best view IMO. I can even see the managers. Worst thing is the climb up. Not too good when your under the influence. :laugh: Atmosphere is a bit dull but maybe they'll start up Clubdeck Loyal again.:cool:

Roughly how much bigger was the Ibrox spending figure on squad and management salaries compared to ours last season ?    

From my point Athens, I have no idea. I like to leave the finances in the expert hands of Mr King. I'm sure we spent more than £895.57 though.:mrgreen:

From my point Athens, I have no idea. I like to leave the finances in the expert hands of Mr King. I'm sure we spent more than £895.57 though.:mrgreen:

Noted your lack of knowledge. Mr King is indeed an expert in finances. I doubt if you or I could cheat the South African government so much in unpaid taxes and avoid the pokey.  

Mr TedSimon is adamant that the club is the same as the other club that have been around since 1872 or whatever, and that finance should be trusted to Mr King.  Broken down, he clearly feels a sense of pride and allegiance to cheating.

The only thing I'm curious about is who we will draw in leage cup quarter finals.

Once again we see fear trying to be covered up under the guise of financial business from the past, which has had nothing to do with our world famous Glasgow Rangers as such. So much is this fear that leaked false information about some overrated bloke called May, has been spread, to try and make us worried about HIV's. We fear no one. No surrender. WATP.

I didn't get any of that either. How can you fear a football club? It isn't an actual thing that can shoot you. We'd like you to lose, and preferably go bust again, but at the end of the day, who cares? Everyone hates Sevco because they are horrible, not because we fear them. And it's WAP - We Are Perth, not WATP. And it's HIbs, not Hivs.

Good result today, though. Looks like the time you get repeatedly spanked by the other bigots is coming closer.

Nuffin wrong with being a Saints fan and contributing to WAP and keeping bigotry away.

So Ted, whats your reason for being on an opposition team forum? Beware Kingy might see this and you risk being excommunicated from his little ground somewhere in West Glasgow...:)

Each to their own.  I'm very proud of being a Saints fan.  I can do that whilst not dragging along racial hatred, religious bigotry and intimidation with it.  

Ah Montrose, I'm not a racist and never have been and that's the truth. Never intimidated anyone either and as for religion, well most of it is just mumbo jumbo voodoo.