The Rangers Appreciation Thread

TedSimon

I didn't get any of that either. How can you fear a football club? It isn't an actual thing that can shoot you. We'd like you to lose, and preferably go bust again, but at the end of the day, who cares? Everyone hates Sevco because they are horrible, not because we fear them. And it's WAP - We Are Perth, not WATP. And it's HIbs, not Hivs.

Good result today, though. Looks like the time you get repeatedly spanked by the other bigots is coming closer.

Yes Abernethy. We are going to be well prepared by then though. We know they have the dark forces on their side....

image.jpg

Ted, Spot on. My biggest affliction is being a St Johnstone fan. Its a horrid curse that is placed on only a few thousand. If only we had been touched by angels and could support the beautiful people's club from Govan.     

Correct Athens. Seems like you could be about to have a real momment here. Go on. If I can make a convert then I'm doing the work of God. Come to our big house of worship and rejoice. :cool:

Correct Athens. Seems like you could be about to have a real momment here. Go on. If I can make a convert then I'm doing the work of God. Come to our big house of worship and rejoice. :cool:

I use to admire the previous club that were called "Rangers". SandyJardine will always be my favourite Scotland left back along with Danny on the right. I'm not so sure on this new club/lot but have an open mind. Good luck on our face to face though.     

We did, season before last, on our way

We did, season before last on our way to the final. (Sorry, Ted, that's like the last game in the cup when it's down to two teams.)

Ted im a bit worried,I am what you would call finian( Catholic)  and bit worried we might not get on!Love the other lot too and have been known to have been spotted there when Saints were not playing

Also a bit worried because my Grandson is a Mason, Oh the Shame that has brought on the family! 

Edited by THE LARK SAINT
Spel

Never had so much fun since 101 - can we not get him back and have a hoe down with Ted ?

This is a good opportunity for me to explain something here. This is the real deal Ancient. Life is meant to be about having a laugh. Right now our country is about to be screwed forever, by immigrants invading and islamic spreading all over UK. Look what happened the last immigrant invasion. :laugh:  It's happening because people are afraid to speak up for fear of being labeled racist, islamophobic, PC or religious bigoted and all the other shlte that we have to put up with. People need to remember how to laugh like the old days and who cares about what other people says or thinks. Remember Dave Allen at large, Ain't half hot Mum, Benny Hill, etc etc. That's us. That's why we have humour but today, it's been removed by moaning PC scumbags.

Not everyone will agree with other peoples points. It does not matter but what does matter is that we must never give in to the moaning brigade, because they will be responsible for the death of our heritage. If people dislike a poster, just use the ignore button. Some have went to big lengths to broadcast their intent about me. Who cares to be honest. I'm just about having a laugh. The only serious bit about me is supporting Rangers. I'll always do that and always have. The rest is open season for a carry on. That's why I'm here. Talking with everybudy who agree with each other sucks after a while. Being on your own fans website is the same old same old, but a rival, now that could be a laugh. We'll be up next season and then it starts for real .......that's why I'm here and no where else any more.

Have to say,i find all this "new club" stuff slightly cringeworthy. SPFL website lists Rangers as the same club,as does UEFA and numerous other bodies,including the club itself. And anyone foolish to think this would be allowed is either deluded or clueless,it would be both a criminal and civil offence,and not only the creditors of the oldco but Companies House and BDO would be all over these bodies and the club like a rash. Rangers FC was purchased under the insolvency act. In which the administrators hold full power. They can dispose of the business in any way they deem fit,in either whole or part. When a business becomes insolvent its the insolvency act that regulates it's future. The administrators hold in my view way to much power but that is neither here nor there,it's the law. Rangers FC had to pay the footballing debt once ownership was transferred,something a new club would not have to do,nor would a new club be penalised by a transfer embargo. The club had to agree to accept these sanctions before the SFA membership was transferred from one owner to another. Although a died in the wool Saints fan my father supported Rangers for over 60 years (he was born in Cessnock),and as i sad earlier i find it cringeworthy the lengths some supporters of other clubs go to to try and convince themselves Rangers is a "new" club,when quite simply it's arrant nonsense. And Rangers are far from being the only club to have gone newco,indeed several clubs in Scotland have Hearts being one of them. In England it's even more common and i could cite numerous clubs. None of whom's club status is questioned.  Only in Scotland would such a meaningless topic carry on for such a length of time.

Edited by Henry Hall's sweepover
Can't spell!

Have to say,i find all this "new club" stuff slightly cringeworthy. SPFL website lists Rangers as the same club,as does UEFA and numerous other bodies,including the club itself. And anyone foolish to think this would be allowed is either deluded or clueless,it would be both a criminal and civil offence,and not only the creditors of the oldco but Companies House and BDO would be all over these bodies and the club like a rash. Rangers FC was purchased under the insolvency act. In which the administrators hold full power. They can dispose of the business in any way they deem fit,in either whole or part. When a business becomes insolvent its the insolvency act that regulates it's future. The administrators hold in my view way to much power but that is neither here nor there,it's the law. Rangers FC had to pay the footballing debt once ownership was transferred,something a new club would not have to do,nor would a new club be penalised by a transfer embargo. The club had to agree to accept these sanctions before the SFA membership was transferred from one owner to another. Although a died in the wool Saints fan my father supported Rangers for over 60 years (he was born in Cessnock),and as i sad earlier i find it cringeworthy the lengths some supporters of other clubs go to to try and convince themselves Rangers is a "new" club,when quite simply it's arrant nonsense. And Rangers are far from being the only club to have gone newco,indeed several clubs in Scotland have Hearts being one of them. In England it's even more common and i could cite numerous clubs. None of whom's club status is questioned.  Only in Scotland would such a meaningless topic carry on for such a length of time.

This is about the best wee summation I've read. It's exactly how it is and you've even put it into words St Jonstone supporters will understand. Good post.

To put the rcord straight aswell, I don't give a stuff about any religion. It's all shlte. What is important though is traditions and that includes flute bands an aw. The violence side is dying out and that's a good thing. For me it's just about fitba. A few beers and a carry on. Nothing is personal. Remember that when youse get pumped on 22 September. :laugh:

This is about the best wee summation I've read. It's exactly how it is and you've even put it into words St Jonstone supporters will understand. Good post.

Wow, bigotted OF fan agrees with a post he made under a different ID, 101 is indeed alive!!! Someone call the DailyMail, silly season is over.

Edit: just on reflection - the " I don't give a stuff about any religion" quote , but then compared the pope to some star wars evil dude.WTF? Ra Ra Rasputin as some kind of homosexual?  Its no wonder Weegies have such a skewed view of the world if they havent been taught even  the basics of history

Edited by canuck_saint