Groundhopping

blueheaven

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here before, but if you're in to "groundhopping" then this is a fantastic website: http://www.footballgroundmap.com/

It lets you keep track of all the football grounds you've been to in your life, and has a huge database of old and new ones. They'll also add grounds for you if you find any that are missing (weirdly, Luzern's ground wasn't included on there when Saints played them). 

Since I'm no longer in Scotland every weekend and can't make as many Saints games as I used to, I've got into this quite a lot and have now ticked off 85 grounds. My target is 100 by the end of next season. Anyone else got a total they're keeping track of?

Surprisingly (to me anyway), I'm at 60, and I'm pretty certain I haven't listed everything yet! Although  that figure is boosted by several Scottish junior grounds that are actually places I played when I was younger rather than actually going to watch the teams involved!

kicking a ball about in the nets during HT doesn't qualify as playing there mate

• 2 weeks later...