Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

• 1 month later...

He actually just looked like he couldn't be bothered today. His form isn't good enough to start so drop him to the bench against Hamilton and give Craig Thomson a start. 

exactly. Yet watching closely today, every time he got the ball the players were bunched on his side and he ended up with nowhere to go. Doesn't help if there's little space to run at defenders?

Just to add our Pitch is not a disgrace? it is as good as can be expected it is 90% green, and is the same for both teams.  Charlie Cook, Eddie Gray, Willie Henderson, Jimmy Johnston, Kenny Aird, Fred Aitken etc etc . played on pitches that were at this time of year  just mud rolled flat , yet could still dribble, run with the ball, never roll about when someone takes the ball off you like your leg had been taken off, because that was what would have needed to happen for these guys to roll about like these pussies now a days, fecking embarrassment if you ask me. SO GAFG .

I think Michael would perhaps benefit from a rest and if I were the manager I'd start him on the bench in Saturday. I'm not sure what's going on with him but when got caught on the foot in the first half he stayed down, rolled about until the game was stopped, then when the physio came on I don't think he actually got any treatment. 

I think Craig Thomson made a difference when he came on and I think he's shown more than enough to merit a start, if that is at the expense of MOH then so be it. Personally I'd play MOH on the left and Thomson on the right, that'll give Hamilton something to think about as if they double up on mikey, there will be more space for others. 

Im not singling MOH out I thought most of the team were once again off the pace first half. But as this is a MOH thread.......,,,,,,,,,,,,

Kilmarnock really did flood our right side of the pitch in the first half making it extremely difficult for MOH to try to make a run towards the by-line or even cut inside. I thought they crowded the area fantastically.

Once switched to the other side there was a little bit more space but he just couldn't get into the game.

The pitch is a big factor in his decline in latest games. I'm sure of it.

Had MOH really recovered from his injury?

Chrissy Millar had to go off again was he fully over his injury?

I know they are both key players but bringing back players too early has never worked in the past and often players have been out for an extremely long time when rushed back too quick. 

Will they both be available for the semi final?

Had MOH really recovered from his injury?

Chrissy Millar had to go off again was he fully over his injury?

I know they are both key players but bringing back players too early has never worked in the past and often players have been out for an extremely long time when rushed back too quick. 

Will they both be available for the semi final?

MOH was ill and not injured when he went off at Motherwell. 

I think what we're seeing regards Milllar is the manager showing that he doesn't have complete faith in the players in the squad who should be covering Millar's position.  Millar's injury looked like he'd pulled his hamstring so only time will tell how serious and whether he'll be able to make a game only 3  weeks after sustaining the injury.