Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

I only signed up today, as I never really participate in any forums - in any walk of life, football or other, as there is always some pr!ck being a pr!ck and it grates on me.  The reason I'm in this thread is that this is the hot topic at the moment, simple really.

I AM a Saints fan, whether you believe me or not, that's your prerogative. I'm not going to justify it any longer to anyone, I'll simply just ignore the childish remarks, and carry on commenting sensibly on St. Johnstone matters.

I stand by my initial statement, that anyone wishing ill on MOH just because he signs for Rangers is a d!ck.  I personally wish him all the best wherever & whenever he goes, and I hope he furthers his career to the best of his ability winning multiple medals and caps.

Anyone think SaintScott may now have changed his name to JamboScott, and has moved over to Hearts Forum to discuss the finer points of the transfer of Billy King to The The Rangers?

After listening to Warbunton reiterate that Rangers will only pay what THEY consider a fair valuation for a player I'm pretty sure that OHalloran won't go to Rangers.Rangers won't pay Saints valuation because they can't afford it..

Tommy Wright was saying today hes very confident O'Halloran will remain at Saints.

Anyone think SaintScott may now have changed his name to JamboScott, and has moved over to Hearts Forum to discuss the finer points of the transfer of Billy King to The The Rangers?

Why would I sign up to a Hearts forum to talk about their player?? Baffling! .......... but surprise surprise the moron Jet adds its tuppence worth, thinking about getting a restraining order against it.  They really are a sad pathetic little troglodyte.

FWIW I'll be delighted if MOH remains a St. Johnstone man next season.

Edited by Saint Scott

Any other interest in MOH? I hope not, but I wonder if maybe there is another couple of interested clubs working on things quietly in the background.

If we are going to sell him, then we should certainly wait until the summer. His value won't drop too much by then and he could get us a cup win and or up a place in the league.

Of course, there is always an outside chance we get him to sign an extension? All would depend on how the club handle him now. TW knows his mindset really well, so hopefully MOH doesn't get affected by any speculation.

Looks like a done deal. It's been great watching some of MOH's play in the last 9 months but players move on.

Risky move for him, lots of parallels in many ways with Lomas' move down south. To be honest I hope it doesn't work out for him but I say this knowing that if it doesn't he'll be richly rewarded in his short and unsuccessful spell there so not totally holding a grudge.

I guess as fans we always need to keep in mind that loyalty in modern football simply doesn't exist. His head was turned and the promise of bigger crowds and a bigger pay packet (until the loans run out) were obviously too much for him to feel the need to show some loyalty to Tommy and his team who have in effect helped him find a way back into first team football. The Roy of the Rovers ending to this would be MOH coming out and stating his desire to march on with Tommy and the boys to league and cup glory. But Roy of the Rovers is a comic and we are Saints and players and managers almost always leave us in order to bolster their (and their agent's) bank balance. And who wouldn't, let's be honest.

I may sound bitter but I am genuinely not, I've seen many a player leave Saints, some go on to better things some don't but I'm still left with my club and almost always find this makes me the winner.

another bid of half a mill tabled, subject to a number of clauses??? they can GOF!

Rangers were at home at the weekend for a bucket collection.  We should counter offer £50k for Waghorn, unproven in top flight Scottish football but could be a gamble worth taking. We will not be held to randsom.

MOH supposed to be having a medical just now and given he was awol in the semi final he ought to have no niggling injuries so most likely pass.  Bid accepted, buckets of coins on their way... we can forget getting any other money from that lot, they don't pay up.

Not too bothered about him leaving, to be honest. Felt like his heart wasn't really in it any more and I thought he was awful on Saturday. Cashing in on him while we can seems like a sensible enough move.

That said, I'm not happy about seeing us do business with Sevco and would be particularly wary of any part of a deal that isn't being received up front. These shysters will disappear off with Saints' money and come back as The New Adventures of Rangers International Sports Direct 2017 and we won't see a sniff of anything we're still owed.

As for the player himself my suspicion is that this will turn out to be a bad move for him in the long term, but time will tell.