Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

I spoke to a member of the St.Johnstone BoD this morning at McD and he was very clear in stating that there were no problems with the financials surrounding MoHs transfer and at this point there was nothing to suggest he might return to Saints, either on loan or as a Saints player...

I spoke to a member of the St.Johnstone BoD this morning at McD and he was very clear in stating that there were no problems with the financials surrounding MoHs transfer and at this point there was nothing to suggest he might return to Saints, either on loan or as a Saints player...

Was it this guy?

raw-1347357284-595x417.jpg

I see Rangers have signed an attacking midfielder, and have mentioned they'll let one go to make space..... 

Is there a name.

Is there a link to a report?

I heard they were after a loanee. One Jon Toral - would it be he by any chance?

SKY and the Daily Rectum are full of positive upbeat news (speculation).

Edited by Indicator

Yesterday's paper talk from the Sun.  Loads of rumours flying around with free transfer back to us cos they can't pay outstanding transfer fee installments.  Rumours also circulating he's on a low basic wage with pay to play bonus. So we could afford his wages.   

Believe what you wish

OK.  What makes you think that this is on?

2+2=5 maybe,  Gilks has gone, they need a back up keeper, Alan can/ could get the same/more of wage as a second keeper, also the NI international keeper situation think Mannus is at present their only fit keeper imagine if he was playing (even occasionally) for the ****,       

2+2=5 maybe,  Gilks has gone, they need a back up keeper, Alan can/ could get the same/more of wage as a second keeper, also the NI international keeper situation think Mannus is at present their only fit keeper imagine if he was playing (even occasionally) for the ****,       

Aye but does it have substance or are you literally just bored?

Out of favour or... unable to pay outstanding installments to SJ?

Level5 being used to tout the player through Sevco facing media outlets? Just as they were instrumental previously in ensuiring that Sevco got their man.  In such a case however simply selling to another club wouldn't necessarily solve the os. payments. So ideally might they simply just want to pass him back to us? [We don't know the terms or conditions of sale - transparency transparency]

I would hope we wouldn't just take him off their hands to help them out financially or will it be (as Tommy said during the transfer saga) a case of... "We know our place".

All the above being pewer conjecture of course.

Edited by Indicator