Michael O'Halloran

PauloPerth

I actually wonder if we'll see MOH make the move to Celtic when the time comes for him to leave to be honest. His family seem to be in that area, I think he supports the club and he'll have every chance of making the international team if he plays regularly (as I think he will given his ability/pace).

As much as I wouldn't normally advocate that for a Saints player, I actually wonder if that's the sensible move for him. Celtic aren't filled with the superstars they once were and, if Forrest can get himself a regular game, it should be easy for O'Halloran to do the same/displace him.

He was a product of a youth system within an English club though, bit different to actually moving down to a club that has paid a transfer fee and having no impact.

Agreed, I think people assume mikey will have it in his head that he's 'been there and done that'. 

He he will want to test him self again down south especially considering the way his game had progressed. 

I actually wonder if we'll see MOH make the move to Celtic when the time comes for him to leave to be honest. His family seem to be in that area, I think he supports the club and he'll have every chance of making the international team if he plays regularly (as I think he will given his ability/pace).

As much as I wouldn't normally advocate that for a Saints player, I actually wonder if that's the sensible move for him. Celtic aren't filled with the superstars they once were and, if Forrest can get himself a regular game, it should be easy for O'Halloran to do the same/displace him.

Yeah you are right in saying that Kyle he's from Cumbernauld father also works for Celtic which could be another deciding factor id imagine he'd comfortably see off Forrest to become the regular starting wide man for them however I'd hate to see him tearing us apart the way he's been doing to back lines this season.

Would he want to return to a team that released him as a youth player?:wink:

He did at least play for 1 top level team down south before his move to Saints and look what happened to Tranmere after he left!!

• 2 weeks later...